<Denial of Service> Selling BoD, CoS, M+, Freehold Boosting

(Raei) #1

Denial of Service (9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor US 106) has been a high-end, cutting edge mythic raiding guild on Burning Blade for several expansions. We are offering the following services in exchange for gold:

• Battle of Dazar’alor (9/9 Heroic) - Loot Sharing - 250,000 Gold - Come get your feat of strength Ahead of the Curve: Lady Jaina Proudmoore before this achievement is gone forever at the end of season 2. You will be the only buyer of your armor type, so you are guaranteed any gear of that armor type, as well as all Azerite armor that drops. On average, every buyer will receive at least 8-10 items and sometimes even more! Furthermore, all of our raiders are not saved to the instance, so they will be eligible to receive loot and they will trade all 400-410 item level gear to you!

• Battle of Dazar’alor (5/9 Mythic) - 2,000,000 Gold - You will be the only buyer in the run, so all 415 item level gear will be yours! In addition, you will receive achievements for the first five mythic fights!

• Crucible of Storms (2/2 Heroic) - Loot Sharing - 250,000 Gold - Come get your feat of strength Ahead of the Curve: Uu’nat before this achievement is gone forever! You will be the only buyer of your armor type, so you are guaranteed any gear of that armor type. Furthermore, all of our raiders are not saved to the instance, so they will be eligible to receive loot and they will trade gear to you!

• M+10 - 100,000 Gold - Come run M+ with players who are 2000+ RIO score! We 100% guarantee that we will finish the dungeon in time or you get all of your gold back. Any 400-410 item level gear that drops will be yours. We offer additional customization to your run in the form of stacking certain armor types or classes, allowing you to pick your own dungeon (if we have the key), and increasing the key difficulty level. This run will guarantee you a 410+ gear piece and 625 Titan Residuum out of your weekly chest.

• Freehold Boosting - 20,000 Gold Per Level - If you have a level 110 character and are tired of leveling, we have a quick solution to get you from 110 to 120 in less than two hours! We have players who specialize in twinking level 111 characters to quickly full clear Normal Freehold over and over with you! You will be the only player in the run with our booster, so you will get all the XP! These runs assume you have all heirlooms, an Insightful Rubellite gem, and a Draught of Ten Lands potion to increase the XP you receive. We can guide you in acquiring these items to save you time!

The Glacial Tidestorm mount from Mythic Lady Jaina Proudmoore will be available later this year. Contact me to be one of the first buyers!

Payment
When scheduling your run, a non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot and the remaining balance is due at the start of your run. Please understand that we need to have some protection against last-minute cancellations where we are not given enough time to find a new buyer.

We accept gold off server if you are Horde, but keep in mind that we will have to increase the price of the service you are purchasing, as we need the extra gold to purchase WoW Tokens to transfer the gold back to Burning Blade. Contact us if you want the details on the exact price hike, as it varies based upon the current value of the Wow Token.

As a final disclaimer, we do not sell for real money . We do these sales to help with mythic progression, as the proceeds go towards creating flasks, feasts, vantus runes, potions, and BoE gear. Every run you book with us goes towards killing new bosses, so thank you for supporting us!

If you are interested in booking a run, please add me on BattleTag: Raei#1797

I bought a run a couple weeks ago and it was amoozing. Easily top 3 best sales runs I’ve ever been in, #1 as a buyer. Would recommend!

I have done H-BoD twice with Raei’s group and it was fast and friendly! Perfect option for gearing that alt quick. Plan on going again soon =)

Hands down one of the best guilds I have ran with… 4 times now! They are quick and efficient, fun to run with, and will joke around with you. If your planning on doing any sort of boost, I highly recommend DoS as they were not only the cheapest, but they made it fun. Thanks DoS, you guys are awesome!

As a casual player it’s always hard finding the time to gear my alts. The DoS sale runs give me the opportunity to quickly gear and get into some of those higher mythic + keys. Raei and the members hosting these sale runs do a great job and I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for quick, reasonably priced, and professional runs.

Ditto. I just wanted to get an alt more competitive, and this was a clean, fast, super-positive run of one-shots and very fair distribution of loot. Everything was explained clearly. You could fight with the raid on most fights, which is a great chance to learn, but you could have just blown bubbles if you wanted – we were in very good hands. Highly recommend.

This was an incredibly fast, and easy run. No issues clearing, and everyone was incredibly helpful! 10/10 would do again.

Had an amazing H CoS run! Raei and his crew got the job done quickly. Will definitely be buying from them again in the future. 10/10 professionalism. Cherry on top they have the best prices I’ve seen this exp. Thanks for the fun run DoS!