Demoralizing shout is bugged and it is why we have this AoE meta

Yeah I hate those people.

Still here, still spamming Demoralizing Roar.

:slight_smile:

All the aoe spammers desperately claiming nothings wrong the game was always this easy, just got wrecked.

2 Likes

Seriously. The whining over so many different things that I’ve encountered on the forums and in-game has turned me off classic for the time being. At this point I’m only going to play if my friends play it.

Good, go back to retail.

I cannot understand why people are rushing or paying attention to people who rush for “world firsts”

ON A GAME THAT LITERALLY HAD ALL ITS WORLD FIRSTS 15 YEARS AGO!!!

I have never exploited this. I have had two handed tanks but they were sundering. And I sure as hell wasn’t spamming frostbolt on bosses without sunders.

If you want to play the game play it right or go play lolcraft Retail.

For low level trash packs, let’s be real for a minute:
Mages were OP’d as hell. Kiting, Nova, blink, and poly always made these groups feasible. Just nobody really did it back then because THE GAME WAS BRAND NEW AND NOT 15 YEARS OLD AND PROBABLY HAD 10% OF THE PLAYERBASE IT HAS NOW!!!

IF YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS HOTFIX UNINSTALL AND LEAVE. YOU LACK THE DECENCY AND RESPECT AND MISS THE POINT ENTIRELY.

If anyone is complaining about people complaining, and using all caps to do their complaining they are complaining worse then the complainers they are complaining about.

On a different note, I noticed my shouts were no longer able to hold threat over the healer anymore, so it feels bad. I get whispers of people telling me they can’t find tanks at L30 or higher, and based on what I’m experiencing it makes sense. I can remember waiting in raids during BC for my tank to establish threat for several seconds before starting my DPS. Now I’m doing that for every pull in Scarlet Monastery.

1 Like

Good job you had 4 freaking years, and you wait to fix this only after all of the streamers have leveled to 60 and were abusing the crap out of this. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

So is this complete yet or not? No official mention of it outside the bug report forum.

Still seeing warriors claim demo was fixed but battle shout was not.

Also, is arcane concentration working as it does in your 1.12 reference client for arcane missiles? Blizzard?

1 Like

Paladins already had better AOE threat than warriors through Consecration and Holy Shield. That wasn’t what held them back; it was their lack of a taunt, reliance on mana, and generally just being less defensible than a warrior through either gear or talents. You don’t even understand what you’re complaining about.

Would screech from bat/bird/owl also be nerfed from this fix?

Over a year in development, months of alpha/beta testing, already WEEKS passed as tons of people leveled by using/abusing this bug, and NOW THEY FINALLY DEPLOY A FIX.

What a joke and incompetent development team. If you see that everyone and their dog are leveling via aoe dungeon grind, which is unusual playstyle for vanilla era - why the hell didn’t you check the abilities/group comps to make sure nothing is broken?

And they’re still technically charging you money for playing this via mandatory subscription. Amazing.

They broke the LUA. They broke the macros. They broke the CVars. Now they’re breaking the abilities.

A U T H E N T I C J O K E # N O C H A N G E S

1 Like

I love these forums sometimes. Getting to see career software developers being called incompetent by Arby’s employees, and it be taken seriously, is hilarious

4 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t understand how to make a game good because the developers of original WOW are not employed anymore and these new age developers are still suckling the momas teet. #no changes was just Blizzard spouting BS to make the playerbase happily compliant while they added layering witch should have never existed but they had to degrade classic somehow so people wouldnt just stop playing that garbage they call wow “retail” So they can continue to sell gold to people who jsut want to slide a card into thier shop transaction to get what they want in this garbage game. Plzz fix Classic #nochanges needs to be a real thing Put in the PVP honor system and rewards remove the layers do things right for for once Blizz your game has been a trainwreck thats falling downhill since cata and you have done nothing to stop it. If the turnout for classic wow didnt open your eyes idk what will.

2 Likes

The current devs are not the pros who originally made the game. And they are incompetent to have released this with layering in dungeons and raids, raid xp exploits, buggy fein death, buggy vanish, blood of heroes nodes are bugged - they released a pile of crap and even had a beta test for this dung. Yes they are incompetent.

2 Likes

They also only had the public [ie-streams who don’t give AF to really test and some others] to “test” this dung out. A billion dollar company is to cheap to hire it’s own internal testing team.

1 Like

Agreed, if you are balanced or strong in your defensive talents you will have no issues keeping AOE threat. This just forces tanks to cycle through the mobs with their rotation. Executing this with sunder, revenge, heroic strike, and only use taunt on mobs that lose agro. You can even pull them back with heroic strike if taunt is on cooldown. But if executed well, you wont have to rely on taunt whatsoever. This method is very successful with no more then 3-4 mobs at a time. If you end up pulling too many, then hit challenging shout for the crowd control and back to cycling your rotation.

1 Like

Why does it have to be a buff or a nerf? It’s a change to match the 1.12 functionality. Is that clear enough for you?

No, they are too SMART to do that.

You are assuming that an internal test team would find ALL the bugs that millions of users find. That is pure fiction. It is wrong.

In my 32 years as a software dev, I usually had hundreds of customers, not millions. Even so, customers ALWAYS found bugs that internal QA teams didn’t find. ALWAYS.

Why? Because nobody can guess all the things a customer will do. QA teams use the product in ways that we expect customers to do. Customers always manage to do different things. I’m sure that is even more true in an MMO game.

Huh?
Bit late on this one haha!
Not sure what your point is, but maybe there is some misunderstanding of those words?
I am asking, are they making it more powerful or less powerful?
IE, are they buffing the spell or nerfing the spell.

It HAS to be one of those :stuck_out_tongue:
Unless they did nothing?

1 Like