Demonic sacrifice not working while honor less

Didn’t happen until I’m guessing last hot fix. Now what happens is when I get off a flight, I normally whip out my VW and demon sac him for the Fel Stamina buff.

While the honorless buff is up, the Fel Stamina will appear for a split second then disappear. Essentially wasting a soul shard and the mana used to summon.

Once honorless is gone, then the Fel Stamina buff stays like it should.

2 Likes

same is happening for me, pretty obnoxious

Until this is fixed. Part of my rotation is to remove honorless buff.

I have seen this a lot in the past week. While i do not know the direct cause, i am pretty sure it has occured while i did not have honorless buff. like when my Fel Stamina had 3 minutes left, i would burn fel domination and sac the voidwalker and not get the buff. i assumed it was a latency issue with a delayed removal of the 3 min buff when i pulled out a new voidwalker.
I have seen this in AV when respawning (do you get honorless buff in AV?).
I mentioned this issue to fellow guild locks… and one had this issue happen after a resurrect mid raid with a Succ sac.

Honorless was just added to AV at the cave. Same time the sacrifice demon issue started

I normally sac my Succubus for the 15% shadow damage. I only do Fel Stamina when I’m out farming. Do you really think it’s worth it and why?

Running through groups of mobs and not stopping even if dismounted is the fastest way to the lotus. Fel Stamina is HUGE

1 Like

I can not recreate it on command but it has happened to me once or twice but only in AV (Only got it to happen after rezzing). I suppose it is like the buff lose when druids lose their crit buff when power shifting to fast.

It’s not just with honorless buff. It’s happening in other places and situations too.

This start happening a week ago in all sorts of situations not just honorless, it’s happened randomly to me during dungeons and in the world. Only relogging or dying fixed it each time.

i have not seen it that bad that i needed to relog. usually just need to summon a new pet and then sac it again.

I can only recreate it when zoning into instances, off FPs, and the like when using Fel Dom into the Summon and then Sacc’ing it to fast.