Demon hunters are Overpowered

Demon hunters take very little skill to maximize dps, they have GREAT mobility, huge damage that is easy to get off, good self healing, Great offensive and defensive utility (mana purging, dodging, can see stealth, stuns stuns and range stuns etc)

Blizz, what happened to “DH have great mobility so they wont have huge damage”…

25 Likes

yeah man all those guys that beat DH on a regular basis must have just gotten lucky or something.

we should nerf them because you are the best player in the game, and you dont deserve to ever lose to one. this obviously indicates an extreme imbalance.

Shinzetsue the legend lost to a dh? now i know they must be busted.

5 Likes

You dont need to take my opinion. Just look at the statistics, they are the 4th most played spec/class over 2400.

Also if you think demon hunters have a balance toolkit compared to other specs then you are either just trolling or bias’ed. By looking at your post history and your name, it seems you are just a troll.

16 Likes

coming from an druid that is really really rich homie.

no healer in the game has as much mobility or cc or utility as an r druid.

with ur logic they need a nerf also.

it odd

also, if DH is 4th most represented… does this mean 1 2 and 3 most represented all need a nerf too? when do we stop nerfing? at 4th ? 5th? 6th?

hey man im sorry ur having a hard time with DH, u must really get stomped quite often to want a nerf for them. I just want you to know there are ways to beat them… if they were immortal then every single slot in top 100 would be a DH right?

pikaboo stomps them out all the frikken time. i often see rmpal stomp the heck out of dh/dk comps.

its not impossible to beat them brah, thats all im saying.

2 Likes

me and my pala friend are pushing good rating almost 1500, and we farm DH teams. How do I beat them all the time? 1.) Kite / cc their burst. 2.) To understand step 2 you must first master step 1. In other words, what did my mentor once tell me, oh right! EZ :sunglasses::clap: Clap it.

2 Likes

DH self healing + mitigation is ridiculous
to pretend otherwise is painfully deluded

14 Likes

Nice name, seems to check out too…

8 Likes

The only thing that stomps dh is rmx wooo hooo big surprise lol…

2 Likes

sorry i cant hear you over all the feral druids (my spec) that are clogging up the ladders…

Also pretty obvious healer specs will be at the top of the list considering their are less healer specs than dps specs and they are less balanced. DPS wise DH is the 2nd best spec below Warlocks which has been brought up over the last month over and over again being OP.

Keep trying to defend it.

1 Like

Cmon. :laughing:

/micdrop :studio_microphone:

2 Likes

Imagine defending DH my eyes.

7 Likes

If’n it ain’t Pyramidhead-Tichondrius posting on yet another alt defending the class he can’t break 1800 on

https://check-pvp.fr/us/Tichondrius/Pyramidhead
11 Likes

That’s a yikes from me…

1 Like

Oh hey it’s that Puke guy

1 Like

Ya that’s because rogues counter DH

There’s very little counterplay to DH teams you usually just win or lose to them in gates based on your comp

They’re very one dimmensional

Rogue mage being really broken is pmuch the only thing holding them back in 3s, doesn’t change whats wrong with Dhs design as a whole

It’s not an uncommon theme with BfA, but still the class is just built in a way that games turn into rock paper scissors. There’s pretty low interaction otherwise

9 Likes

Are there really people in here defending dhs? How can someone be so absurdly blind to The fact of how broken dhs are are?
Oh, and to the pally saying rdruids have the most utility, that’s just wrong. I’d put shaman up there for most utility. Most mobility, probably mws right there… But yes rdruids are the best healers all around.

8 Likes

Don’t let his paladin mask fool you. His main is a DH named Pyramidhead.

5 Likes

Im not sure what i am missing. I see a lot of DH post but with Assassin, Fmage, Destro in they state they are im surprised much else gets attention.

2 Likes

I would love to see Fire and Destro nerfed, tone back Sin a bit, then put DH in the ground, since Legion is over and no one cares about edgelords with wings.