Demon hunter question

Hey fellow DH’s, I would like to ask some questions about the class, i’m still a bit thorn between few choices. I have been playing Dh quite a bit a few years ago during legion and bfa but kind of got enough of it, I was thinking about picking it up again mostly for PVE. Would it be a good choice for dragonflight ? Do you find the spec a little more engaging, is the rotation more complex that it was in bfa or shadowlands ? I am still not 110% confident about my choice. Trying to decide between DH, Feral, assassination or fury .

Thanks.

I am really enjoying my DH through dragonflight leveling at the moment. DH Talent trees allow to expand your rotation and add in more talents to utilize to minimize the boring, simplistic rotation.

I enjoy the awesome AOE with blade dance, eye beam, Unbound chaos buffed fel rush and glaive tempest. Rotation and gameplay feels great thus far.

DF definitely made it more Engaging then it was in Shadowlands, but really that wouldn’t have taken much. Havoc looks to be in a top spot PVE, but of course I expect more tunning for everyone closer to the first week of Raids and the week after. So we’ll see where they land.

I like it now, but like I said Shadowlands was the most boring its probably been. So any change to gameplay is welcome. Plus if things stand the way they are now we shouldn’t have any issues with getting invited in any aspect of the game. I plan to lvl my DH along with an Envoker and will decide then which to main.

Did they change fury generation, My only options to start a fight are fel rush, sigil or immolation aura, and none of those give me enough fury to use more than one attack, I spend the rest of the time auto attacking, unless i want to fel rush away from the fight and hope it doesnt drain before re engaging.

No its the pretty much the same. Assuming you took Demon Blades, so maybe your Haste is low? did you take Fel Blade? (dont see you mention it)

Make sure you talent for fel blade in the class tree. That will give you what you need

The sigil of flame will also generate 30 fury. Just 1 pt talent in class tree. So you can do sigil from distance, fel blade as you walk up, and that’s 70 fury to start a fight.