Demon Hunter flying ability? Sort of in a similar way to Worgen racial mount?

I think it would be cool if Demon Hunters got a flying mount ability. Its a normal cast time mount ability, and can only be used the same time as any other mount. It functions like a mount of course.

Worgen have this as a racial but its a ground mount. Not a flying mount. I also know that Monks get a special cloud as a class ability you buy from the trainers when you use your Monk teleport. I guess they should make the monk cloud a proper mount too? Just some cool flavor cosmetic suggestions I think would be really awesome. I thought Demon Hunters would get this when I first saw them too. I knew about the Worgen racial and just thought in my head it’d be cool if DH could get a class flying mount ability like that with their wings.

I guess the lore against it could be that their wings aren’t really able to make them have flight for long and thats why you only see them glide.

Demon Hunters already have wings as a class ability. Idk I just thought it’d be cool to maybe see Demon Hunters grow and embrace the fel further to gain flight.

17 Likes

I would love an epic mount quest for this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s not like they don’t have the model for it either, the vampire elf in ICC is flying around with demon hunter wings already

So yeah I upboat this idea

2 Likes

Not to mention the fact that demon hunters themselves have access to Illidan’s flying animation. Get a priest to toss levitate on you while you have meta up.

3 Likes

Let’s make it a full send. Flight form = Meta in flight. Dracula RP anyone?

Even if the meta/flight form was treated exactly like a mount, I’d be down for it!
Same cast time as ‘mounts’, can be dazed, knocked off, etcetera.
Druids can keep their instant flight form and gathering/collecting without having to change out of form.

2 Likes

We should be able to take a passenger too. We can grab them by the wrist and dangle them below us as we fly.

Would love this. In an older game I played, the elves had wings, and your racial mount was simply flying with your own wings. It was the best feeling. When demonhunters came out, I hoped they would get something similar as their mount, but they never did </3

I second DHs being able to fly, and did long before it was my main.

2 Likes

I started my DH when they first came out and have stuck with it… and ever since they first came out we been begging devs to let DH use the Illidan given wings we already have, to fly with. Make it an epic class quest or something but they haven not budged for what… 2-3 years now? would love to hear their argument against it…

1 Like

All classes need more customization through some epic quests too, like Warlock’s green fire back in MoP. It’s kind of a wasted opportunity not to do it.

Us DHs could get some new demon forms and the flying “mount” quest lines.

This would be dope af

YAY… i have wings…

Peter i can fly…!!!

Perfect world?

1 Like

Please add this, it would be so awesome and fit the DH style perfect

that would be super cool. even beeter if you can take off up in the air with a nice roll upwards give it a nice effect! its a game! make it fun pls.

1 Like