Demon Hunter Bug?

I had made a demon hunter months ago, but never really played it. I finally came back to it, and it was very glitchy. I would mount and be able to fly, but there was no mount. When it DID show up, I’d dismount and it wouldn’t disappear.

I couldn’t generate rage, I couldn’t use any attack besides fel rush, my health bar wasn’t moving up or down… so I’d die. Upon dying and in the spirit realm, I was mounted on a hippogryph and flew to the point I died, and resurrected… I was still stuck in the spirit realm, but considered alive because I pulled a bunch of mobs. When I tried to use any of my attacks, it kept saying I was dead. All of this happened in Azsuna. At first I disabled all addons, then took all of the addons out of my World of Warcraft folders. That didn’t work. I figured there was something wrong with the character and deleted it.

I recently made another demon hunter. It also had the same issues, but this time I flew it out to Valsharah. I was able to do the quests out there with none to few of the issues; health bar not moving, mount disappearing. I’d relog and things would be okay. I moved into Battle for Azeroth content, and the problems are becoming persistent again. I’m trying to play my demon hunter at this moment and it’s stuck in metamorphosis. Eye beam isn’t working, rage isn’t generating… Currently in Nazmir.

did you notice this start happening after 8.1? Ive had this issue and there are similar posts where its almost like your getting a d/c but the d/c never comes. (aside from the random parts that just work still) its not related to just demon hunters though from what i can see, assuming this is the same issue.

I did, quite a bit as well. I’ve had minor issues with other characters’ health bars being stuck and sometimes their attacks just flat out not casting the first time I press the hotkey or click the icon. I usually have to log out and back in to correct it.