Demon form should look different

When Demonhunters use metamorphosis or eyebeam, they turn into demons and their look has nothing to do with the character’s look or the RP factor. IT LOOKS HORRIBLY BAD. HORRIBLE.

Wow devs has been working hard to develope variety of choices for players who were thirsty for more options for customization. Since, more are more other competing company’s new mmorpgs are coming up, the demands for improvments in every aspects of the game has never been higher and devs has been busting their balls or… wombs(?) to meet the player’s demanding needs. However, there has been lots of requests for making the customization options for demonhunter class’ demon form, still there are thousands of demonhunters out there who are suffering with their HEDIOUS looks everytime they use the skill metamorphosis or eyebeam.

Every demons are not the same and they certainly should not look the same. Demons have their own souls and identities when they were brought to the world of warcraft. Demons may reside in beautiful elvish demonhunters but when they come out it’s a disaster to all demonhunter players’ eyes in the world. At least, give us options to make it look less bad.

The old demonology warlock’s demon form might be a better option. Demonhunter players has been praying to Illidan Stormrage that the ethereal look of the purple demon that came out from the Mythic Guldan will be the customization choice by using the glyph.
The Fel fire’s color which is a signature color for demonhunters can be changed these days by using a glyph. Since, the old demonology warlock’s demon form is already in the game, why waste it and why be hesitant to change the fugly looks of today’s demon form.

Knowing these words will be meaningless, it certainly was not cheering to man up to write something and try to change the world. However, with great hopes for being able to play the most magnificent class in wow with style and dignity, instead of just despair in darkness, I humbly ask the devs to even just consider for all the demonhuter player’s never ending wishes.

12 Likes

I just wanna add, I also think the Vengeance meta form should be larger than the Havoc meta. I mean, it is a tank. It should look more unstoppable.

3 Likes

How hard can it be to let us at the very least customize our demonic skin tone??? That’s just basic MMO customization :disappointed:

2 Likes

Just like Paladin has 2 forms of WINGS, its not too bad for DH players to get 2 forms of Demon form ?

I agree. At the very least, there should be a glyph to just make the character grow and maybe sprout wings (similar to those when they glide) out their back… that way, you still LOOK like you do when you’re not in Meta.

1 Like

best suggestion ever

When ever I go into metamorphosis demon on my vengeance demon hunter I just get this mental image of that bad guy in the movie The Mask (with Jim Carrey). He was lame.