Demon armor removed?

Just my personal opinion as I play only aff. We are squishy to begin with even with demon armor :frowning: please don’t take it away! Lol…

4 Likes

They did this change in season 1 of BFA and AFF was dumpster tier and they had to revert it. its either 1 of 2 things

1. They Don’t have any employees around from that season of BFA
  2. They want Aff dead in pvp
5 Likes

Yeah I’m a lil nervous

1 Like

I just hope they comment out the code instead of deleting it, since theylle be adding it back pretty soon i imagine

1 Like

Get ready to be destroyed by Melee Cleave. 20% HP just means the Healer is working double time to keep your paper armor class alive through insane bursty comps. Essentially OOMing the healer faster.

Make Dots actually do damage - Must of missed that Patch Note that just came out.

2 Likes

Demon armor removed, and destro tier set nerfed into the ground for PvP.

why aren’t more locks upset about this? they are effectively ruining a whole class for pvp

5 Likes

Well i kinda look at it from the angle that aside from warrior and outlaw, most mellee classes do magic damage. And also it will open up the ability to use shadow rift to kite melee a little more. But thats just trying to be glass half full about it

And also we can hopefully say goodbye to all the bootleg warlocks that stopped by for the destro cheese

1 Like

warriors will effectively be doing 16% more damage to you as well as ferals.

1 Like

just gonna have to go voidwalker goc and use its 30% hp boost for 20secs.

They are biased pieces of trash. THats what the issue is. Melee run around for 3 damn expansions, crushing people with near 100% uptime and low cooldown CC, insuring their dominance in every PvP situation. Mages…wtf??? AWC these effers are literally more tanky than Warlocks, by far! Its not even close. But hey lets nerf Warlocks is the effing DeFacto response to anything these days.

Its sheer biased design. Has nothing to do with lack of class reps. Why? Cause if was something as simple as calls design representation, all the good classes would have been left alone to allow for more time for the bad ones. Eventually they would have HAD to do some good for this class, Affliction in particular. But it hasnt happened in 3 Expansions. 3.

1 Like

My guess is the larger playerbase (melee) collectively complain and blizzard always complies. Yet here we are getting globaled by assn 4 piece. The clear solution is to remove demon armor

4 Likes