🐙Demogorgon 5/8M T/Th 6-8PST

We need decent, stable ranged dps to fill the last few spots as a part of the raid group. 2 raid nights per week. You won’t find a more capable team with such a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

1 Like

Vectis dead~ Zul is next on Thursday!

1 Like

Come raid here.

We are a roster full of jacked dudes that only hang out with other hot dudes, wear the freshest clothes, eat at the chillest restaurants. If you dont come raid here yall are pathetic lol

Can confirm, am jacked

Only one more raid week for us until BoD, perfect time to get in before it starts

384-386 , 2k io 4/8 looking for raid trial bf patch

Follow sillium’s twtich stream @syllium to get insta raid invite. Jk.

I have a rogue that I prioritize but also a mage I was looking to get into raiding with, and your guild seems like it might be a good fit. I’m reachable at Letsgetzesty#11622. I focus mostly on the rogue and since it is the end of the tier the mage is not very geared and very fresh but I am all about that min max life so I am willing to show my skills on my rogue and switch to the Mage down the line when it has the gear. I also have a 110 lock sitting around that I am considering leveling for raiding.

3 bosses down first night H BoD.

Great players, fun atmosphere. Most importantly, we get stuff done. Our current recruitment needs are strong mages, boomkins, and any RDPS. All exceptional players feel free to contact us as well. Please contact Goozin, Sillium, Undyne, or Spookyspud for more information in game.

Spookyspud (Relativity#1669)

399 DH here have read all your post and very interested to know more about the guild. If interest and looking to recruit another melee contact Bnet ID:wickedclown11735 or Discord id: Prompto#3213 thankyou