Demo Lock LF Guild

Just sent you a FR in game. We are also on BH, would love to chat.

BNET - Mattak#11436
Disc - Mattak#7794

are you interested in going alliance? raiding sat/sun 7-10pm est?

Hello, we main focus raiding and the raid team is not casual. However, raiding is not required in order to join the guild. If raiding is your poison, we can trial you for a week. lol We do like to have fun but we also like to kill bosses. We are a Normal/Heroic guild with hopes of some mythic, though we will not become a hardcore CE guild. We have people of different interests in the guild from casual RP to casual PvP.

Guilds:
[A] Searing Shadows-Kirin Tor (not casual)
[H] Ghosts of Searing Shadows-Steamwheedle Cartel (casual)
[A] Eternal Shadows-Atiesh (Classic)

We also have a community to keep all three guilds connected, plus discord.
If interested please add Oriel#1933

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Looking for strong ranged DPS.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Who We Are
is a semi-hardcore, late night, weekend raiding guild that aims for mythic progression every tier. We try to perform to the best of our ability. Not only do we raid, but we also do m+ daily! There’s always someone down to do some keys and push them.

What We’re Looking For

• Dps(mage, balance druid preferred but all exceptional dps welcome) and tank
  • 18+
  • Willingness to take constructive criticism and work together
  • Raid leader
  • Must be reliable and consistent and take/dish out jokes and playful “insults”

Raid Times
Our current raid times are 11:30pm - 2am EST on Fridays and Saturdays. We’re currently in heroic right now to get guild progression before moving on to heroic. According to raider io, we are 5/8H. Unofficially, we are 7/8H led by a few mythic experienced players.

Who To Contact
Currently, you can contact myself(Dbah), Demonempress, or Yoshì in-game, or you can contact me on:
Bnet: Resto#11728
Discord: Restodba#8720

I’m always available in some shape, I just won’t always reply immediately.

Thank you for your time, and hopefully you consider us!

Hi Mcalison,

I’d like to get in touch with you about on Zul’jin. We are currently 5/8M with a 1% wipe on Queen’s Court (Pepehands). Our schedule is Tues and Thurs 8:30-11:30pm ET. We are in need of some strong ranged dps and would like to discuss logs etc with you. I will add you on bnet after i drop you this message but you can also reach me on discord @Geo#6909.

Hey McAlison,

This is JetstreamXT from Battlenet. I noticed that you are no longer on my friends list, and I wanted to make sure it was what you intended. I normally wouldn’t ask, but we seemed to be getting along well up until this point. I have sent you another Battlenet friend request just in case. If you are no longer interested in my guild or in speaking with me, please disregard this message. Thank you!

Could use another lock on our team.

hey mc, incase you are still looking here is a bit about us. if everything sounds good to you, please feel free to add me to further discuss.

Vengeance Alliance, Sargeras

currently 4/8M, working on the 5th.

We raid Tuesday and Thursdays, 8 - 11PM Eastern.

We are currently looking for DPS classes with a high preference towards range.

while raid experience is a huge plus, what we are looking for is commitment and connection. We are looking for people that can commit to our raid schedule and can connect with us as a community. We are happy gamers that enjoy the game despite its many flaws.

During off nights - we run M+s, pvp, heroic nights. classic.

IF interested - please feel free to add me so we can further discuss.

TPK#11921

Hi there! If you would be interested in efficient progression raiding on a light schedule, give us a look!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!!!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 4/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

*NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, rdruid

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765