Demo Lock LF Guild

I am currently looking for a guild to raid Heroic SoD with, and move into Mythic. Pugging is such a pain.
If possible, my bf is also a DH tank and can also play a pally healer. Would like a heroic raid team to play with. looking for zero drama, and chill fun groups to just raid with.
Prefer weekends or Thurs/Fri raiding.

If you have room, please hit me up.
Thanks.

Corathus#1300
Azmodán-Stormrage

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
WW Monk
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

Hello ! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

You still need ranged dps?
Hit me up at Corathus#1300 and let’s talk.

Sent you a bt req

Hey Pals! Hope you’re both doing well : ) We could use a lock and a pally healer . I know you said th/fr and weekends but I wanted to reach out regardless just to see if you were flexible. I’m recruiting for The Aristocats on Alliance Stormrage. We’re a new guild of previous CE/mythic raiders and people newer to raiding who are aiming to make a heroic/Aotc guild that dabbles in mythic without getting too burnt out. We’ve done the heavy grind before and now are just looking to make a fun community that people can hang out in, play the game, and have a good time. We’re not raiding till 9.2, however, we are quite active doing M+ (low keys, KSM keys, and higher keys!), just hanging out, and doing things like jackbox/phasmophobia/other party games in the meantime. If you’d like to find out more about us, please check our our guild page at https://guildsofwow.com/the-aristocats

Lets chat on discord sometime! rahat#2723

1 Like

Sorry. Try again. All I got was a FR from an Alliance toon, lol.
So I ignored it. My bad. What’s your BTag?

Vanity#1426 btag

vanitea#4653 discord