Demo legendary

I’m just starting to gear up my Demo lock, haven’t made a Lego yet. I’m finding it hard to find a answer on what the best Lego is for what I want to mainly do which is mythic +. Not really going to be raiding outside of maybe N.

I keep seeing different answers. Some people say Wilfred’s some say Grim Inquisitor’s. Is there a clear winner here? I just want to make sure before I craft it. If I craft Grim Inquisitor’s will I be gimping myself on boss fights and vice versa with Wilfred’s, will I be gimping myself on trash with Wilfred’s.

For 9.1, assuming you are going for the desira to improve where Demonology fits better [strong single damage on a short CD to kill priority targets] and you are exploring the strenghts of the legendary then you should go for Wilfred.

It’s the strongest single target legendary to demo by around a factor of 2 (15% overall vs 7.x% overall) compared to the second best single target legendary in 9.1

It won’t bring as much AoE as Grim Inquisitor, but even with Grim Inquisitor Demo AoE isn’t something to write home about in 9.1

1 Like