Delver's Reagents Tuning - October 9

Profession reagents that drop in Delves have recently been in lower supply than intended. With hotfixes that are now live, we’ve made the following adjustments:

• Delver’s Pouch of Reagents sold by Sir Finley Mrrgglton at the Delver’s Headquarters in Dornogal now costs 500 Undercoin (was 1500) and contains 3 random Delve reagents (was 2).
  • Profaned Tinderbox can now be purchased from Blacksmithing Supplies vendors Borgos and Sofee Batalsworn in exchange for 3 Ringing Deeps Ingots, or 3 Vial of Kaheti Oils, or 3 Viridian Charmcaps, or 3 Gloomfathom Hides.
20 Likes

can i get back the 60 or 70k gold ive spend on those since launch? seriously do any devs play the live game? or have any purchased any boot enchants?

when are you guys going to fix the m+ situation thats blowing up?

17 Likes

LOL

There goes my 198K profit hahaha

Edit. NVM, they Sold, just in time.

11 Likes

doesnt look like they are live just yet, just went to the vendor. i just bought a bunch oto maybe get in on some profit before the crash

3 Likes

All good. I had collected a whopping total of 23 through all my alts, levelling Snuffling, Delving. No use for them.

Made 187K after AH took it’s cut.

Looking at the mats required to buy them, I have approx 30+ of each of those in my Warbank, again, collected through all my alts, so they appear a little more common than just getting a Tinderbox.

Imgur

5 Likes

So are we just gonna run every way of making gold into the ground for those that don’t swipe their credit cards for gold?

18 Likes

its live now

lols, just made a killer profit

1 Like

Hmm, i think i like this in theory, bring profane down, spike the others up since now they can be directly converted, in theory this should even things out and likely make the good enchants cheaper.

2 Likes

and just like that all other mats shot up by like 750-1000% lol

4 Likes

Made a comment to my guild after getting two more boxes from a delve and told them I had 10 and the price of one on the AH was 8k. Blue post update a couple of minutes later and now the price of one is 900. lol

1 Like

o.O you know I have to check now

No way? WoW

1 Like

sucks to that person who just bought that one lol

3 Likes

And that’s why you don’t sit on any.

I just sold 3 at like 1500 each so yeah, price is tanking real bad.

2 Likes

Finally things are affordable! Freedom for all!

9 Likes

I bought the other mats for 20-50g each as this post went up and sold them all between 2500-3500 each.

Made a killer just before it completely crashed

2 Likes

WoW.

I literally opened my mailbox, they were on AH for under an hour.

Blue posted right after … That’s crazy.

Nice!

Swings and Roundabouts!

Oh I wasnt planning on putting them up, I was looking at the price to see if I can start making some alloy and seeing if the prices were like still after the last delve update to reagents a week ago. I bought like two a couple of days ago and they were only 5k each at the time.

Yeah they’ve already dropped from 8K earlier today to under 1K… and all the other materials are pushing 500-900 now when they were going for basically nothing earlier.

While I’m actually happy with the change. It flipped the economy on these items drastically and it probably should have been easier to obtain these all along.

@Kaivax , are the devs going to address m+/gilded crests issues before you guys leave for the day? or is that a tomorrow level problem? I see your profile is hidden and people cant track your recent posts which is why im asking.

all it took is for one or two people to buy out the entire supply and repost