Deleted post

Deleted. Deleted.

It sounds like you may fit in will with our group. Please add one of us and we can chat.

Horde guild of Zul’jin, 10/10 Heroic SoD progression guild, is recruiting. We are a casual raiding guild that also has several members pushing mid-to high level mythic+. We raid Thurs and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. Guild discord available.

The core of our guild has been playing and raiding since vanilla. Quality players of all roles are welcome but seeking dps of any spec and classes with tank and heal offspec. Specifically in no particular order:

Resto Shaman
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin

We simply ask for you to know your class specs, gear, and general how-to.

Contact
Hoarq in-game or on discord @ Hoark#6742
Deyleiri @ The Q#1011 (discord) Senjin#1593 (battle.net)

Hi there Lyghtshow!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a newish guild forming on Illidan looking for more players!

We are in the process of building up our own raid team with which to achieve AoTC this tier, and in the meantime, we love to spam keys to help each other gear up and run normal raid for newer/returning gamers who haven’t raided as much this tier.

Welcome back, I too have been playing since vanilla and have taken a break here and there to recharge. You sound like you would fit in nicely with our guild Aegis on Galakrond. We are an alliance guild. Please see our blurb below and reach out to me on b-net if you have any questions (I just sent you a friend request). We too are an older bunch of players who prefer being in a group to any other aspect of the game.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
Discord: Thorn#2184 or BattleTag: Thorn#1109.

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hello and welcome back to Wow! From what I read, you might be a good fit for the guild I am in. We are a 21+ family friendly (mostly) guild that has been around for over thirteen years. We have a very solid and fun community. We raid (normal and heroic), M+ and even some PvP. We always have a great time and don’t worry too much about performance… But we do kill bosses! Our raid team is currently 8/10 normal and 2/10 heroic. We raid Mondays and Thursdays 5:30 - 7:30 PST. I would suggest for you to come run with us a bit before spending the cash for a server change. Reach out to me any time. Thanks, ZanyPants #1649

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight, Mage Balance Druid, and 1 healer to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

… bump for finding the best fit