Deleted animations. Which class is most similar to DH?

OK GD, I need your suggestions. Which class is most like DH without being DH? Unfortunately ever since blizz deleted the DH animations since patch 9.0, I can simply not tolerate playing mine anymore. I therefore am shelving/deleting it until it gets put back in. Am I correct in saying monk? Or perhaps rogue? Thoughts?

Paladin is the new DH

Nerf DH

1 Like

Warriorlock

Demon hunter is literally the mirror image of monk. The only difference is the resource which is A LOT better than monk’s resource and all of their abilities are baked into one.

your also forgetting that monks havnt seen any legitimate work outside of their tank spec in years

1 Like

WW monk has similar design concepts to Havoc. But you would be trading in your animations for:

• pets. lots of them.
  • bugs. This is one thing that we have more of than our pets.

Windwalkers also have a track record of bottom tiered performance in raids. However, we’re pretty great in M+ and PvP.

If by mirror image you mean complete garbage sure.

As nanami said brewmaster is the only spec that has seen work in like 3 expansions.

EDIT: Also what DH animations got removed im so confused

which ones? im not aware of that

I stopped playing DH because of “animations” too and totally not the nerf.

2 Likes

Fury war,ww monk, fdk

Rogues are most similar to DH.

They deleted the animation transform from meta to normal in 9.0 and so now you go poof. It looks like small indie company garbage now. And since DH is basically trash without its meta, you can’t miss it. Its basically ruined the entire class for me. It’s akin to deleting wings animation from pally.

you mean the whole thing when a dh use chaos nova animation when the metamorphosis is over?
i though it was a bug, but it legit then? its not a killing deal to me but its very stupid for blizzard to do.
Just like warlock gateway, dh is suffering blizzard going simple with animations mania.

So…you have chosen madness… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s…just lame.