Delete this

delete this

Hey Omega!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#1167
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

HiHi Ómègä!

I think our guild might be a great fit for you as we are looking to progress in mythic and are active in Discord voice and in game daily, running M+s and what not.

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Warlock preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. We are currently 12/12H and 4/12M (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but from pugging or mixing with other guild runs). We are looking to progress as a guild within house only runs and are a solid group of players, but need some more DPS slots filled. Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily.

Come join the cult. PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply. Let them know Classiest sent you and look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there, I think we may be a perfect fit for what you’re looking for. Here’s our info for you!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Greetings, Omega

Currently, I see you’re looking for a guild that suits your desires
and needs. If this seems at all interesting to you or a community
you want to be apart of, please make sure to contact us.

No Refunds is a community/raiding guild on Stormrage.
We are an active and social Alliance guild looking for exceptional
DPS that will be able to carry their weight to fill our ranks. The
raid groups have only currently been raiding for 2 weeks and have
already pushed normal content and finishing heroic content.

No Raid Funs - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM -
SERVER/EST - 9/12

This group is currently full.

Bench Warmers - Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM
SEVER/EST - 12/12H - Pushing Mythic Content

This group is looking for one DPS - Ranged/Melee

Complexity- Thursdays and Fridays - 7 PM to 10 PM SERVER/EST 7/12H

This group is currently seeking 4 Ranged DPS -

Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Affliction/Dustruction Warlock
Enhancement Shaman

Misdemaenors - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 to 11:30 Server/EST
6/12 H

This group is seeking 1 healer and 1 ranged DPS

Restroation Shaman
Elemental Shaman

Those who don’t raid, we are always pushing keys from M0 - 15+ and
higher. Our plan is to push as much content as we can this expansion
and get ready for the expansion to come.

Feel free to content me here:

Bnet: Cristian#14424
Discord: Peq#5932

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Omega ! I am the Raid Leader for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal that is a 2day mythic progression guild in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a realm/faction transfer left us on hiatus at the end of patch 8.2, but now we are looking to refocus and prepare for shadowlands.

If you are interested in learning more about our vision for the team and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Omega
llidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet