Delete this

Hi Everyone my current guild seems to be falling apart due to lack of interest and I want to keep going and pushing harder content. Looking for raid times on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for EST somewhere from 7pm onwards. I have every class at 60 with my tanks being the best geared given that I am a tank main. I am willing to put the time in to learn any class and any role that is needed. Please reply with your discord info or bnet and I will shoot you a message right away.

1 Like

Hey! We may be a good fit for you! We are Sundust Syndicate on Illidan :slight_smile: Feel free to shoot me a messgae on disc or bnet :smiley: We are currently 5/10H SoD

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hey, Not sure if you’re still looking for a new group or not but we would love to talk to you. If you have found another groups join the discord if you’re looking for some key pushers.

We don’t need a tank at the moment but do need some DPS. Monk or Enhance shaman would be nice. We are a Tues/Thurs 8:15-12:15 EST raiding guild.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

coldfall is 6/10 heroic add me on bnet Vesiege#1619