Delete this thread

I really wish people would actually read before posting. Would save us all a lot of misinformation.

2 Likes

If the past few years have taught us anything, it’s that most of these clowns read headlines and then rage about it.

1 Like

People keep saying this but I have played this game since SoO and have never seen it happen. No I don’t expect Blizzard to randomly outright lie for no reason. Especially when the TP will be on the PTR and we can see for ourselves that it matches the blue post.

I just edited my first post, and can admit I posted wrong information and won’t be spreading anymore false information in this thread.

1 Like

iv played since 05 ok what does that matter?

You don’t have to stay subbed.

That’s the tradeoff of unsubbing and resubbing as you please: There will be things you miss out on.

My comment was more for the masses and not you. I respect that you edited and I’m glad you were able to understand how it works now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If I was able to delete this entire thread myself, I would. I literally just admitted my own mistake and am owning it. However, people keep posting as if they’ve never made a single mistake in their lives. Relax and let this thread die.

Just put it all on the shop then i can buy what i want and not sub at all

I said that to show that in all that time I’ve never seen Blizzard outright lie to my face the way you seem to think they’re doing now. People keep saying it’s a regular thing that they do though so I have no idea what they’re referencing. They never give specifics either.

Why should I believe that Blizzard is lying for no reason right now?

It’s gonna be a little difficult to use the cosmetics you buy if you never sub at all…

Why would you want cosmetics in a game you can’t be bothered to sub to?

I’m totally posting in this thread completely unaware of what it was about.

you must have misread where i posted i sub and unsub at whim… i play when i want not sign up for month after month after month.

I didn’t misread that and I didn’t misread the part where you said you wanted to buy the cosmetic stuff directly from the shop while not subbing at all.