Delete this thanks!

LFM to expand our PVP/RPVP Dept. Searching for folks with XP in leading RBG’s. We have many members who are looking for teams, and looking for more people that can lead. Come join WSV and stop having to pug your team. We have members 0-2kCR, and many 2k+XP players. If interested PST Kushjuice in game, or real ID kushidari#1395. FOR THE HORDE!!

3 Likes

Hello, I have a Holy Pally that I’ve been pvping with but only to 1.4k rbg so far and I also want to get a rogue for PVP, do you guys recruit new players for pvp?

Hey Rallok check the post above. We have multiple rbg groups and other pvp.

Side note:

Grats to the 2nd raid group in WSV to kill Heroic Sire 10/10 for AOTC - GO ThunderCows. Woo!

1 Like

Former WSV here, and happy in my current guild, but if you guys ever need a lock for pvp shoot me a whisper. I’m ilvl 206.25 with 27% versatility and 1557 CR for RBGs. My arena CR is still below 700, so I’m fine partnering up with beginners that are serious about learning pvp. I wouldn’t consider myself a lead, but i can certainly point people to resources to help out, and offer advice from my experience. My alt Abyssmystic is still in WSC as well, so i pop up in disc on occasion.

1 Like

Ye ol’ bump

1 Like

Solid oldie but goodie!

The Scuffed Raiders raid team is recruiting for a R sham or Disc Priest, UH DK and a mage. If you have similar experience as us (we’re 8/10M) and decent logs please get in contact with me if you want to trial with us on Stone Legion Generals

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm server!

LFM to expand our PVP/RPVP Dept. Searching for folks with XP in leading RBG’s. We have many members who are looking for teams, and looking for more people that can lead. Come join WSV and stop having to pug your team. We have members 0-2kCR, and many 2k+XP players. If interested PST Kushjuice in game, or real ID kushidari#1395. FOR THE HORDE!!

Bump it up!

Current PVE progress is as follows:

@Scuffed Raiders: 10/10N, 9/10H, 1/10M
@Simply Limited 9/10N, 3/10H

Also, always recruiting for World PvP & Rated PvP.

Pst anyone online and ask for an office.

Join WSV for your daily fun stuff.

Bumping this thread for some old friends of mine at WSV.

Maybe 2022 will be the revival of World PVP.

3 Likes

Lets hope so, I haven’t seen any Alliance in awhile.

Recruiting more for WPVP/PVP and social fun.

1 Like

Bump it to the top! WSV is recruiting more for WPvP, RPvP, High Level Mythic+ and more. Pst Wreckzilla in game.

Bump it up, still recruiting more for WPVP, RPVP, PVE.

1 Like

We still raiding and stacking up aotc’s
Looking forward to season 4.

If you’re looking for a fun and somewhat casual heroic team, give us a shot. The current heroic team has been going steady for almost 2 years now. Shoutout to Zoloman, Zeakson, and Fuste for keeping it going and providing food/flask for everyone that whole time.

Getting pretty full on melee and healers but could use another tank and ranged.

2 Likes