Delete this post

Delete this post, thanks

1 Like

Happy Saturday

Hey Wolf! We could use a healer :slight_smile:
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Good afternoon. I’m recruiting for GSG on proudmoore. We are 6/10M raiding 6-930 pst. My favorite dessert is probably creme brulee if I had to choose one. Please add RaijinEnd#6451 on disc to chat more if interested!

Dessert = Chocolate Lava Cake :smiley: [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS

Hey there wolf! I represent League of Idiots-Bleeding Hollow [H] we are currently 5/10M and raid Tue/Thur 8-11pm est. We are semi hard core with eyes on CE SoD but elitist is the last thing I would describe us as. I would love to chat more if you would like to add me Rel#11270

P.S. Any kind of cheesecake ice cream is my weakness.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 4/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hello!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - Rdruid

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Happy Sunday!

Hey Wolf,

How about a fresh start as Alliance on Sargeras?

Ultimate is recruiting a Resto Druid. We’re 4/10M and working on blasting through the rest of Castle Nathria.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST

Questions? Join our discord server and message Guidinglight - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Want to apply ? You can do it here - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Hello there, friend.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 8/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on SLG.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Will be messing posts tonight/tomorrow,thanks!

Happy Tuesday!

Hello there Wolf, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Are you still looking?
If so, I’d love to have a chat.
I believe we are exactly what you are looking for.
We have been raiding since Mid-wrath and offer a stable, long term home for anyone looking for something like that.
We raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST.

If you are interested in discussing a spot with the guild please add me on Discord.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hey Wolf! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. We are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding.

My favorite dessert is actually cookies. I’m a cookie monster XD

However, give you more info on our guild:
All our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1. Although we are not quite ready to pull mythic, our core members have done mythic raiding last tier and we were 3/10. We do plan to push into mythic once the roster is full and the team is ready.

We are a fun group who always keep the laughter going. We like to support all our friends/members with anything they need, including gearing, leveling, torghast and the like.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open. You also do not have to join our guild to play with us either. If you want to feel us out as a community first, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Hey Wolf,
If your still looking for a team heres our info.

P.S. Gotta be that pumpkin pie man. or maybe its bannacream pie. idk I just like pie.

gosh my favorite dessert i should LEGALLY EAT is vegan ice cream, because i am severely lactose intolerant, but i have definitely sad fat girl’d and entire tub of ice cream in a hot tub and basically died. or perhaps just ascended to my planar form. one of the two lol.

we’re 3/10 mythic. we vibe. we laugh. we are gonna be 4/10 next week. our bottom healer gave up due to an inability to perform and really that’s not what we’re about anyways. we’re moreso interested in teaching people or helping people get better. we’re looking for another healer (we have disc/holy - sham - pal) of really any spec. we’re trying to find the right personality fit more than anything.

my discord is SpacePope20K#0840 - hit me up :slight_smile: