Delete this post

delete this post

Hey Omega,

I’m not sure what times you want to raid, but our guild is new and we’re building up and looking to be super social on Discord. I personally love voice chatting and am really looking forward to pushing keys in Shadowlands! I’ll drop my thread, hit me up :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Full Content Clears of all end game content on mythic 15+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: 1 OT, 10 DPS + 3 HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a players from the original release of WoW back in the day from Nathrezim. We are a semi-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild also likes to stay connected outside of game. Our core players are 3 brothers with some IRL friends mixed and we stay connected with the people we meet. We have some serious talent, with being 100% parsers in PvE and multi-Gladiators in PvP!

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we are transitioning into Shadowlands, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact me (Drugdog), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Drugdog or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Bew#8506

Hi Omega! We recently started a new horde guild on bleeding hollow. If you are interested in chatting about it add me on bnet (Bagels#11909). Thanks!

Hey Omega Im the GM for Therapy, we are a [Horde] guild on [Tichondrius]. We are currently recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team as well as our Community in general. We are a growing guild and keeping a positive environment for all is very important to us because of the impact a positive atmosphere allows for consistent progression! :slight_smile: Thanks for reading, Have a great day!!

Raid times- Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm PST

GM Contact Info-
Discord- T3xasss#0129
BlizID- Texas1005#11756