Delete this please,,,

Hey Nodenz, we are looking for a boomy to join our ranks - if our times work for you and you are interested please feel free to reach out to me or send in an application at the link below!

Spam below:
Guild Name: <Death Penalty>
Faction: Horde Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 9-12 CST
Progression: 8/8M
MKJ [US109] , MGuldan[US135], MHelya [US209]

About us: <Death Penalty> was formed in Mists of Pandaria with aspirations of reaching CE every tier. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. If you are looking for a more relaxed schedule while still being competitive and challenged - give <Death Penalty> a try!
We run a weekly Rated BG group as well as several M+ teams.
Paid transfers offered to exceptional applicants.

RAID Recruiting: If your class is not listed below feel free to apply!
Currently accepting all ranged dps applications
High need: Shadow priest, boomkin, ele shaman, warlock
Currently accepting 1 melee applications
High need: DH
Currently accepting all healer applications
High need: MW or Shaman

M+ Recruiting: HIGH need of tanks - all exceptional dps welcome to apply.

How to join: Contact an officer or locate our application form through our wowprogress page.

Contact: Recruiting Officer: xraychicken#4418 [disc] or xraychicken#1730[bnet]

Hey,

Our guild is 7/8M, looking for a good boomy. Our raid times might be bad for you, however. Tu/Wed/Thu 9PM-12AM PST. If you’re looking for late night, feel free to check out our recruitment thread!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-hold-my-flask-7-8m-lf-ranged-dps/15724

Button Mashers (Mal’Ganis-Horde) Currently 7/8M and 8/8H

About BM:
Button Mashers is formed behind the desire to progress at a highly competitive level on a reasonable raid schedule. We try to maintain a tight-knit feel between our members. The large majority of our core raiders have raided since vanilla/BC and most of us have been playing together for a long time. Our raid atmosphere is pretty light and generally really entertaining as long as people are doing what they are suppose to be. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and kill bosses!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8 – 11pm CST Thursday: 8 – 11pm CST Wednesday: 8 - 11pm CST

You can view our current progress as well as some videos of our kills here: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers

Raid History:
Top 20 server during WoD: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers/rating.tier17

Top 200 US during MoP: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Button+Mashers/rating.tier14

Recruitment:
Tanks - Non DH
Melee DPS - DK, Monk, Warrior
Ranged DPS - Locks, Mages, Priests
Healer - Priest, Pally, Monk

We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Please apply here:
-www.bit.ly/buttonmashersapp

OR

Please feel to contact any officer in-game or via discord ((btag // discord))

Club#1123 // clubnp#1359
Rawbur#1853 // Rawbur#9467
Holytoots#1719 // HolyPeaches#1587

Salt Factory 7/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Bump to the top!

Howdy Nodenz!

We’re recruiting a few more players, specifically a Boomkin, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Uldir. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Uldir Progression:
7/8 Mythic, 3.5% on G’huun

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com

Hi Baldy!

I’m Jae, from the guild Spicy Boyz on Stormrage.
I’ve got a quick copy pasta for the particulars:

Spicy Boyz

6/8M Currently looking for DPS/Heals! RT: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.

Feel free to add myself
Jae#11275
or our RL
Sota#11887

Hope to hear from you!

Here there! My name is Lana, and I am with <Business Class> on Sargeras! We are currently looking for a talented boomkin to round out our roster!

Progression – 7/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic (mythic ghuun prog in 3rd phase, at 10% hp)
Raid Times – Tue/W/Thur at 8:00PM-11:30PM EST

–Open Recruitment–

• Tank - None
  • Healer - Priest (disc or holy), MW Monk, Holy Pally
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
  • Melee DPS - DK (either dps spec), WW Monk

All exceptional applicants, no matter what spec, are encouraged to reach out and/or apply as we could still have flexibility in our roster for a great fit!

–Details Summary–
History – Received CE every tier (one exception) since our beginning in Throne of Thunder (MoP) on Sargeras. We’re a guild that has lasted the test of time, and will not be going anywhere!
Loot – We’ve embraced personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Consumables – Food and Flasks are provided for each raid day.
Apply Here (w/o the spaces) – https:// discord. gg/MY3Z2Cr

–About Us–
Our goal is to maintain our cheery, positive environment so that members are excited to log on and work together. In order to achieve the goal of CE each tier, we are certainly progression focused with accountability to each member. However, this is a game, and we will not sacrifice the light and entertaining atmosphere that we maintain; you will not find any toxicity here. Our discord is active on daily basis, where every night you’ll find members playing WoW and other games together, or simply on to chat. I hope you’ll check us out!

In addition to main raid, we do weekly heroic alt runs on Sat, sales runs, push keys and other fun guild events on off nights such as achievement runs. We also run discord events/contests with prizes (games, mounts, etc, given away!). We are far from a guild that only logs on to raid.

–Contact–
Aurora#12172 (My Btag) - Lana#2830 (My Discord)

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! I am very reachable by either Bnet or Discord. I’d love the chance to chat with you :slight_smile:

♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 8/8M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey there, it looks like you might be a good fit for our guild! We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule
> Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
> We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact
> Bastas (notarealwzrd#1450)
> Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here
>_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page
>♔ Keep Calm | 8/9M | LF RDPS
>.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

[b][u]Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST)

optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times[/u][/b

8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

TOP NEEDS

370+ Only. Currently only looking for Pro parsing DPS and Heals

HIGHEST NEEDS:

1 PRO MAGE

1 PRO HEALER (pally, druid, shaman)

DPS- All dps must be 370+ and be high parsing to be considered. All dps interested in bench and backup spots are welcome at 360+

GUILD INFO:

We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild.

This is a smaller guild. Less than 30 raiders. About 120 total counting alts and friends. If you’re looking for a giant guild than we are not for you. Tight knit is better in our opinion.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

[b][u]Addons to have for guild:

ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS

ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)[/u]

[/b]

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:

Consecrater#1492

Officers:

Scarletraven#1550

Hi , Vestige is a semi-hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild, centered around fully clearing content while it is current. Leadership has been working together for a year and boasts a very low turn-over rate of Raiders, despite the nature of Mythic raiding.

When We Raid:
Tuesday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) - Optional herioc/sales run
Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) - Mythic
Thursday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) - Mythic

Unlike many Guilds that raid Mythic content, we do not require alts or split-runs of our Raiders.

What We Want:
We are looking for quality players; all specializations are given consideration, though our recruitment is extremely selective.

Attendance is Key:

Life happens, and we get that. However, in exchange for our lax raiding schedule, we expect everyone to maintain 90% adherence and give sufficient notice if an absence is inevitable - as such, if you’re prone to availability issues or a conflicting schedule, we are not the Guild for you.
Trials are expected to maintain 100% attendance – no exceptions. This is part of your trialing process.

Loot:
We run a loot council in which multiple factors are considered. Ability, guild needs, and attendance are by far the most important considerations when handling loot.

Thank you for taking the time to look at our guild and we hope you find what you are looking for.

If you would like to apply add one of the following people:

Light1#1128
Zach#1269
Mikirules#1484

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Bump to the top

Guild & Server: Organ Harvesters Horde Kil’Jaeden
Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6:30pm - 10pmPST (9:30pm - 1am EST)
Current Progression: 7/8M 8/8H 11/11M (US 471)
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Rhino#2452 | Bnet: Rhinodude#1265
Requirements: Current or Previous Mythic Exp. Above average logs
Needs: Looking for, boomkin, Lock, hunter dps, and HOLY priest!

Third time the charm? Still looking! Beta for Azeroth!

Simple Math is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:

• Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
  • We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST . We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
  • We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: RESTO SHAMAN & RESTO DRUID
  • DPS: Melee: WW MONK Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:

• Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
  • Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
  • Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
  • Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:

• https://www.simplemathguild.com/

We’d love to add a boomkin to our roster!

Color Blind - 5/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com to apply!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

bump to the top!

<Edgy Noun> is a guild run by Asthenia, former top 20 US and one of the preeminent shadow priests on NA servers. Our goal is top 150 US in Battle for Dazar’alor. Our raiders are competent and knowledgeable with their classes, regular M+ pushers, and generally a blast to play with.

Currently 3/9M

Raid Times: T/W/Th 8:00-12 EST Progression.

What we’re looking for:
Exceptional players that are mature and a good fit personality-wise with us.

Trial requirements: 390 ilvl and logs available to review

If interested in joining us, reach out to:
Falaurn#1884 (bnet)
Trax#5960 (Discord)

Raid Times:
Tues-Weds 8PM-11PM EST

Current BoD Progress:
9/9N
6/9H
1/9M

Uldir Progress:
8/8 N
8/8 H
5/8 M

Current Needs:
Holy Priest
Resto Druid
MW Monk
Resto/ele Shamen
Ret Pally
Rouge
Warlock
Shadow Priest
All exceptional players considered.

Achieved 5/8M in Uldir raiding very casually. We did not extend and had a minimal roster. For BoD the officer core has decided to go harder and achieve CE for BoD. We have added a new “raid lead” rank, and expanded our roster to achieve this. This is a great team of people, with fair and intelligent leaders. Exceptional raiders who don’t have the time for hardcore raiding, but want to progress in challenging content are the right fit for us. We have a fairly active discord, and guild members involved in a variety of games. If you are interested, please contact any of the officers below:

Recruitment Officer:
Battlenet Lucast#1127
Discord Lucast#0562