Delete this. found a guild

Update: Found a guild. No need to contact me. Thank you.

Im not leet. Just want to start by saying that. I dont have the patience to put up with that drama anymore. Im not looking for a raid title that can be put into a few letters and becomes the next hurdle that needs to be jumped in order to get into a random group of try hards that end up falling apart when one person leaves. This is getting stupid. What happened to building an actual community?

So heres what im looking for: people that dont suck. Thats pretty much it. Ive been on multiple servers looking for that place that we all are looking for and i havent found it since legion, and it was rare then. I have a guild I could rebuild, and I have zero fears of bouncing servers to join a guild that actually is what they will all claim to be. Either way is fine with me.

Im just tired of flakey people that are only in it for themselves. Cliques and toxicity have pretty much dissolved my desire to keep looking, but I thought id give it another shot.

Im currently on area 52 with 19 toons, but im not married to it anymore. If youre the real deal, then hit me up. Im sure ill see a lot of “you fit my guild to a T” or “my guild is EXACTLY what youre looking for” comments. Whatever you type, just make sure its not a lie… and not on the Alliance. I probably wont fac-change.

Hope it still exists… but I havent seen actual community in this game since cata. Prove me wrong…

Hey Devil Dog!

check out our guilds post, not sure if helping in building a guild is something youre looking for but, its drama free, mature players, and we are Horde. So as far as your reqs go we fit most of them.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mythical-mystics-hakkar/846387

if you think thats something you might want to check out, hit me up on discord, Mrbiggs#3611

Semper Fi

Hey, any of your toons a healer? and do you like to heal? Was not sure if the DK was your main focus, so wanted to throw us out here. We are an older group of players just moving thru content at our own pace. We raid twice a week and do m+ through out the week. The guild has been together since last march, mainly all the same members. It’s a nice little community and we all have a good time together.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-aotc-progression/787139

Biggs,
I sent you a friends request in discord. Not sure if its you. “Mrbiggs#3611” doesnt work, so I tried MrBiggs#3611 with a capitol B.

Lemme know if it works.

Hey there! I’ve definitely got the community part, but not super sure what you’re looking for content /difficulty wise. If you’re interested in chatting or getting to know us, give me a shout on discord: LadyPeebles#0310!

Hey Teuf,

Added you on bnet, would love to chat.

Kovas#11562 (Bnet)
Kovas#2257 (Discord)

Found a guild, thanks all.