Delete post

delete post

Hey Kops,

[US][H][Thrall] 2/10 M is LFM. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 10 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST with alt raids on Sunday

Feel free to ping me at any time on Disc: Blutide#9696

Hello there, added you on discord. :smiley:

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 5/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hi Kops! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there!

We are looking for a UH DK (though are open to the DH as a DPS role if you strongly wanted it) for our currently 3/10 mythic raiding guild! We are now a CE-oriented guild, though we started doing mythic rather late in the tier. We are a bunch of Salty 20 and 30 somethings, but made up of all kinds. We have a strong contingent of new recruits from this month alone and others who have played together since vanilla! Everyone is open and welcoming and I don’t know that there are any specific cliques - everyone seems to play with everyone!

I’ve hit you up on discord and would be happy to tell you more about us if interested!

Hey i’m the recruiting officer for feel free to check us out and message me if you have any questions.

Guild: [A]

Server: Blackwater Raiders, Sisters of Elune, Cenarion Circle and Shadow Council.

Raid Nights: Fridays 7:00-10PM MST and Saturdays 8pm-11pm MST

What we expect:

• Show up to raid on time.
  • Show up with some knowledge of fight. Watch videos.
  • Come prepared (gems, enchants, food, etc.)
  • Know your class
  • Ability to adapt on the fly

What we are looking for: Looking for a DH and Flex Raiders but all applicants will be considered.

How to apply: you can feel free to reach me on discord at Aeverite#1646, on Bnet at funkyMonk#139865 or here on reddit. If you have any additional questions feel free to message me and i will get back to you when i can.

Hey Kops!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey Kopz! Nice to meet you. I’m the GM of Konvival on Kel’Thuzad. I sent you a Discord friend request and I’d love to chat with you in person if you are interested at all in Konvival. We are currently progressing Heroic Sire on our second week (with wipes in the 10% range). Check out our guild on Warcraftlogs and RaiderIO. I’ll leave our normal copypasta below. Hit me up if you are interested and we can chat!

(Copypasta below)

Konvival is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to step into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We are currently working on Heroic Sire with wipes in the 10% range.

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us, check out the google form below or please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00pm EST

Current Needs: Currently in high need of a tank and strong DPS players for Heroic Sire Denathrius and early Mythic progression. Below you will find specific classes we are in high need of, however all strong players will be highly considered.

Tank - all classes except DH considered

Monk - WW or Brewmaster

DK - Unholy

Hi Kopz, just added you on bnet (feenix#1352). We are a 5/10M CE guild looking for an unholy DK. We raid 3 days a week, 8-11 PM PST with an alt heroic night on Saturdays for those who are interested as well as RBGs on Fridays. If any of this interests you, please get back to me. Good luck with your search for a new home.

Hey there- we would be interested in your DK potentially! Send us an app today!

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 5/10M
Current boss: Artificer prog.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 2/25/21:

Roster: We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: 1 Non-DH Tank, must have prior CE and recent logs.
Ranged DPS: Open
Melee DPS: Open
Healers: Open

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196

Hey Kops, times fit well and we are looking for a main spot Havoc or DK so that would be up to you if you wanted to choose. Here’s the blurb and let me know if I can answer any questions or if you are interested and you would like to move forward!

About Us:
We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US. We created this guild in Legion and have it built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and have succeeded at getting CE the last two tiers. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

Currently we are recruiting:

Class Priority
Demon Hunter (DPS) high
Monk (DPS) high
Warlock medium
Warrior (DPS) medium
Deathknight (DPS) medium

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class
ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged :smile:

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 10pm-1am EST
We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

Shadowlands Progression
7/10M Castle Nathria

BFA Progression
12/12M Ny’alotha – 8/8M EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression
10/11 Mythic Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge last expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Kirnal#1437, Mastablastah#1100

Evening bump.