Delete Post

no use for this post any more

Hey Ichewy! Hubris has a relatively full roster atm but I never pass up the opportunity to talk to quality players and quality groups of players! We run keys nightly and try to stick to our core identity when in raids. Read more about us below and I sent you a request if you would like to talk. Take care!

Hello there! If you’d consider Alliance :slight_smile: My guild is Efficient and we’re currently recruiting for our weekend team!

► Weekday Team - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression - 7/9M (US: 237 & Realm: 10)

► What we need for weekdays
Ranged DPS
Any and all exceptional players!
*offspecs encouraged but not required

► Weekend Team - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression - TBD, Still recruiting but led by 7/9M alts

► What we need for weekends
Tank (Any)
Healer (MW/Priest)
Ranged DPS (Any but really interested in finding solid mage)
Melee DPS (Any)

We will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are always looking for Tanks, Healers and DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Weekly Mythic+
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Website
//https://www.efficientstormrage.com/

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, Guild Leader
Karma#12379 - Battletag
Karma#5681 - Discord

Vicer, Weekday Raid Lead
Vic#1848 - Battletag
Vic#7913 - Discord

Reeformed, Weekend Raid Lead
Miny#11513 - Battletag
Miny👻#4305 - Discord

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

We are a semi-hardcore guild pushing mythic content without turning WoW into a job. Our goal is to kill bosses and have fun.

Raid times are
Tues 8:30pm-11:30pm est
Weds 8:30pm-11:30pm est
Sunday 8:30-11:30ish optional fun/alt run

Must be able to make both mandatory raids.

Currently looking for strong DPS who are willing and capable of playing offspec if needed.

Contact for more information.
Ferrea#1642
Hobbit#1999
law310#2665
Deni#1743

Hey guys! I’ve attempted to add you on Bnet to have a chat about recruitment. Here’s all the necessary info below:

The Barber Shop H8/9 - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
After a few months away on hiatus, The Barber Shop is rebuilding and we are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our guild progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys or playing online board games, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid:
We raid 3 hours per night, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

What Classes Are We Recruiting:
1x Tank (Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, Blood Death Knight)
4x DPS (We are considering all DPS options at this time)

How Do I Express Interest:
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!