Delete Post

Delete post

2 Likes

The same enrage did exist in legion. And it’s not a hard enrage; it’s a soft enrage. You can break the shield without cooldowns, and you have a lot of tools to interrupt or survive the explosion. Axe toss - grimoire felguard interrupt - axe toss - tank it with unending resolve - axe toss - summon felhunter and interrupt - etc.

Nothing is one shotting you except avoidable mechanics. But it is a lot easier if you kill them faster.

I understand it can be quite hard, but keep trying, you can do it.

My advice: using curses of tongues increase the shield cast by 5s together with interrupting on the end also means you will have more time to dps the boss before he starts another cast.

so you can Dps then interrupt, tank up the second shield with a Unending Resolve, Dps then interrupt the third shield, and if you RLY need it, quick summon felhunter to interrupt fourth shield.

If there’s actually a hard enrage at 6:30 in the form of them gaining a buff that makes melee hits 1 shot then I apologize I guess. I haven’t personally seen reports of that, and it was definitely not present in legion.

I noticed a enrage too if I went past 6 minutes, the key for me was keeping my dps at 1k or better.

You’re not getting one shot but you are getting whacked. Post your damage breakdown by ability from Details so I can see where you losing DPS. Your pulls are taking far longer than they need to. You can kill Jarl by the 4 minute mark with proper play. Runeseer should only take another ~20 seconds to bring down to 8% and end the encounter.

While having some TW gear with optimized stats can help by virtue of you dealing more damage, the fight have been done by many players in regular shadowlands gear, and for that, because of TW scalling of gear, regardless of you being ilvl 200 or 250*, you are put in the same conditions and stats.

Now, i don’t believe they asked for your dps so they can gloat, but to point where you could improve your dps, if that is criticism you wish to avoid you don’t need to post them, but be aware that its possible you could have room to improve.

Regardless, i wish you all the best, and hope you manage to finish it.

*because all gear gets reduced to ilvl 50 inside the mage tower.

If your objective is to obtain the mount and not the warlock transmog, i have two other suggestions.

Paladin and Arcane mage both have the same challenge, and i have heard Repetence makes the challenge very manegeable for Paladins as you can just keep Sigryn CC’d for long periods of time while the fight is fairly quicker for Arcane mage than for Demo.