Delete post thanks

bump10char

Still looking

yeet to the top

Hi there, my name is Magmaron and I am the healing officer in US Illidan. I have looked at your logs and I like what I am seeing. Here’s a little information about the guild:

Schedule (varies on farm status/ efficiency):

We currently maintain a raiding schedule of 3 days/week
Tuesday: 6 PM – 9 PM CST
Wednesday: 6 PM – 9PM CST
Thursday: 6 PM – 9 PM CST

ToS 8/10M (Illidan 64, US 675)
ATBT 11/11M (Illidan 38, US 318)
Uldir 8/8M (Illidan 34, US 288)

Type of players we’re interested:

Progression focused players that learn quickly, don’t make repeated mistakes, have correct attitudes when it comes to critiquing/criticism and are looking to always improve. We don’t particularly care if you are highly experienced or fresh into the scene if you can perform you’ll have a home in MAD.

We grade trials based on the following:

We look for Avoidable Damage > Priority Damage > Raw Output as well as buff up time/usage and general raid awareness. If we see you need gear, yet know your class and its priorities there is zero reason we wouldn’t take a look at you.

As always anyone that feels they can be a positive addition to our main team is welcome to apply.

war#12812 -GM
larsen#1201 -Officer

Please feel free to add my on Btag to discuss things further!

We raid one day less than you’re looking for, but fokls are around doing M+ and such. Here’s some info if you’re interested.

Still looking. Had a schedule change at work and am now looking for a weekend team. Fri/Sat only and any time after 8PM EST. Thanks fams