Delete post please

Delete post please

Hey!

About us: GPA is a guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well.

Raid info: We are currently 8/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde.

M+ : We have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. And running keys daily.

Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Your hours are def a bit late for me but ty. Still looking

Hey man,

check out our recruitment post:

feel free to hit me in game, we can chat in disc if you like.

Hi! My guild is a 11/11H, 1/11M friday/sunday raiding group looking for a healer to fill out our team as we head into some casual mythic prog. We raid Fridays 9pm-12am EST, and Sundays 4-7pm EST, with optional alt raids on Saturday 8-11pm EST and M+ nights on Mondays 7pm-9ish EST. We are an AOTC focused group that will dabble into mythic as bonus content when the opportunity permits, with a “fun but focused” mindset—we’re here to kill bosses and do a good job doing it, but we’re also aware that at the end of the day the goal is to have fun with the team in a game we like. If any of this interests you, you can add me on Discord at cloe.nd#2073. Regardless, thank you for taking the time to read this!

Good Morning everyone

morning, how’s it goin today

Hi Justhunt!

ENTROPI is in search of a team-oriented healer. Would love to chat with you on Discord about the opportunity!

ENTROPI - [H] Zul’jin, High Population

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
FRIDAY 9:30pm-12:30pm EST
Adding TUESDAY 9:30pm-12:00pm EST starting May 31st

3rd night in Heroic SotFO: 10/11 H, starting mythic soon, join the team!

Returning previously CE team
(Note: Co-RL is currently 10/11M)

ENTROPI’s core have been playing since Vanilla, and have been on Zul’jin since SoO. While we have several CE’s in our background, we’re returning to our social and community roots to make new friends as we build towards 10.0! Whether you are an experienced raider or a newer but eager-to-learn self-starter, we’d love to meet you!

Be sure to check out our Guild Backgrounder slideshow: http://bit.ly/entropi-wow

Looking for TEAM-ORIENTED raiders to join us:

• Experienced healer
  • Strong reliable DPS: Boomkin, Shaman, players with significant raiding backgrounds welcome
  • Social, like minded players who enjoy keys (especially healers/tanks)

About Us:
Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional and management backgrounds in areas including Game development, Comic Books (Marvel/DC/Image), Security, IT, Engineering, Start-ups and more, and we’re looking for team-oriented, like-minded raiders.

While we are previous CE raiders (10/10M Castle Nathria, 12/12 M Ny’alotha, and several other CE’s), we are currently focused on a lighter schedule to gear up the returning team. It’s a perfect time to join, make friends, and grow with the team.

If you see a fit, pls feel free to contact me to chat on discord!
For more information:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica#5784

Hi Justhunt, first, I’m on the ally and while I know thats not your preference, the most growth is attain when you go outside your comfort zone.

Discipline raids tues/wed 8:30-11:30est.

We have an active community outside of raid that does keys, mog, mount hunt, etc

we’re 11/11H; pushing into mythic so your progression is about the same.
lastly, we have 3 core healers and looking for 1 more core healer.
If any of this interests, feel free to contact me Giau#11835(btag), Giauzer#8101(discord)