Delete pls

Delete post please

Hi Eliyana, is currently recruiting to start raiding! We are currently rebuilding with quite a few returning players and leadership being 6/10M! We are looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 930pm-1230pm EST! We also enjoy RBGs, Arenas and M+.

We are looking for all roles except for tanks!

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out!

GM - Giri#1101 Bnet Giri#4422 Discord
Officer - Cosmes#6940

Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!

Hi Eliyana,

We are looking to add a solid hpal and lock to our raid core. Here’s some quick info about us.

< Bros with Banjos >
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST (5-8 PST)
(Optional Heroic Raid: Mon 8 PM EST)
Current Progress (CN): 10/10N 10/10H 6/10M (nearly 7/10M)

Most of our guild is comprised of friends who have played together since Mists of Pandaria and reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth. After reforming, we cleared Mythic Nyalotha and got Cutting Edge.

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge while remaining somewhat casual in the process. We take raids seriously but understand that there’s a life outside of the game. Majority of our guild is in their late 20s/early 30s. We do a fair amount of M+ and PvP throughout the week as well.

If you are interested in joining please contact our main recruitment officer, Windcaster, in Discord or in-game. Thanks!

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853
Bros with Banjos Discord: https://discord.gg/bGwXVfRfcW

Hi Eliyana! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello there, messaged you on Discord.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey there! Sent you a request on discord to talk further but here is our guild info.

We are heavily recruiting a warlock and would consider an H Pal as well. Hit us up!

Guild: Too Late
Faction: Horde
Realm: Mal’Ganis

Too Late (5/10M) is recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. Currently, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM – 12 AM CDT, and when 9.1 launches we will be adding Monday as a raid night at the same time.

Too Late is a mix of former Cutting Edge players and players returning for Shadowlands with a history of progression raiding experience. Our goal is to achieve CE in 9.1 while maintaining the relaxed atmosphere we currently raid with.

We are looking for players of a similar mindset who can help us reach our goals. Previous CE is not a requirement, but some Mythic raiding experience is desired. Applicants should be mechanically sound, able to take criticism, and show a drive to improve at their class.

High need classes/specs:
Warlock
Any Exceptional RDPS

Apply at: https://discord.gg/DX36FAFW8U

Contacts:
Battle Tag / Discord
Shanso#1527 / Shanso#1869 - Recruitment

Spark#1240 / Spark#9443 - Guild Master

Joschmo#1659 / Joschmo#6420 - Raid Leader

Heliosphan#1830 / Graphite#2403 - Officer

Updated post :slight_smile: still considering options

Need boLth with the L 7-10 est tues/thurs 7/10M (After Nerf)
Claysthetics#9018

Unrivaled on Thrall is 9/10 M and looking for a H pal and warlock.

Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm Est
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm Est
Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm Est

Palculees- Bnet: Creon#1725, Discord: Palculees#8876
Xeva- Bnet: ISoul#1883, Discord: Xeva#0752

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin and we are 9/10 M just starting Sire progression. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out to my discord - Avare#2045. Have a good one!

hey added you on discord but heres my copy paste if you read this first add me if interested.
Guild & Server: Verified illidan
Raid Times/Days: Mondays and thursdays 9-12 EST
Current Progression: 10/10H 8/10 M
Recruitment Contacts: Spooncooker#11269
Wowprogress:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Verified
Needs: Warlocks or any skilled range dps

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Hey Guys!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey we would have an immediate spot for the both of you this Thursday to finish off our 6/10 on innerva and beyond!

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Current Needs

Affliction Lock
Resto Sham
Boomkin
Fire Mage
H pally
UH DK

We will never turn down an exceptional applicant even if your spec is not listed!

Check us out, we’re progging mythic with CE in our sights.

GUILD NAME: THE OTHER GUYS

SERVER: Zul’Jin (US)

Faction: HORDE

RAID: Tuesday and Wednesday TIME: 8:30-11:30 EST

Current Progress: 3/10M Castle Nathria, 10/10H AOTC

Recruiting:

HIGH: Warlock, Windwalker

ABOUT US:

Hello and Welcome to THE OTHER GUYS! This raid team started as AOTC only people that ended up blasting through the content and decided to take on mythic. We have an incredibly laid-back atmosphere before and after raid, with joking and laughs between bosses. We want this to be your stable and long-term family. As a guild we do a lot together including: mythic plus tournaments with gold payouts, alt raid nights, and gaming outside of wow like Among us. We ARE the community to join for a fun atmosphere with easy AOTC clears and Mythic progression.

We are only raiding two nights a week. That will not ever change. We have a hard cutoff at 1130 and I cannot think of the last time we ever went late. No worries about having to stick around. Life comes first over gaming!

With all the talk of being laid back and having fun, we are still looking for SOLID and CAPABLE people for the mythic roster. Those of us that decided to move into the mythic scene are taking our team seriously and want to push for CE. We did it very late in the tier so not getting CE is acceptable, but we don’t plan on quitting before we get it! Next Tier we will have a MUCH better chance of CE given how much MORE time we will have in the tier as a guild and as a team!

Want to join casually and just run M+ for fun? Great! We have people who do that! Want to raid, but AOTC only? PERFECT! We do that! Want to be on the Mythic roster and raid with us? AWESOME! We do that! What I’m getting at is THE OTHER GUYS is your forever home, no matter what content. We even have people focused on pet battles. Yes, I’m serious! Come find your home with us, THE OTHER GUYS, over on Zul’jin.

Feel free to contact me via Discord or Bnet 24 hours a day.

BNET: Ndubz#1572 Discord: Arsunick#5522

We have an immediate spot for both of you

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Honor of the Horde (6/10M) on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles to finish out this tier. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

Hello. I added you on discord (Shammyface). Midpull is a 4/10 Mythic guild on Hyjal (horde).
We are currently raiding Wednesday and Friday from 7-10pm PST. I hope to talk to you soon!