Delete please

Please delete post. Thanks

Hi Pudgenasty! I’d love to chat with you! Add me on Discord Letholas#9581!

hello Pudge,
AOTC consistent players, and long time raiders back again. looking to fill ranks for future mythic raiding group and m+ teams. currently 10/10N 7/10H and timing +14.

heroic progression mondays 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
normal/alt raid saturdays 7:30 - 10:30. also help gear new players this night.
more nights to be added!

Look for us in the guild finder or jump in our discord and give a shout!
h t t p s://discord.gg/qyTCEHgG8J

Hi Pudgenasty! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello!

In case you’re open to switching factions, I think we might be a fit for you.

Comraich is Scots Gaelic for “Sanctuary,” and we’re diverse, inclusive and just want to do stuff together. I’m older, too, and most of us in the guild are juggling families, careers and sometimes school. This is a video game, so real life is the priority.

Raid wise, we’re 6/10H, with AOTC last tier and leadership has a solid track record of AOTC in the past. We do have an opening for a healer, and a monk would fit in with our comp nicely. Raid times are T/Th, 8:30-10:30 PM Central. Most of our guild activities are in that time frame.

We run keys, do some casual pvp, run old stuff for achieves, hang out in Discord and generally just do stuff together.

I know it’s a long shot, but if you’d like to talk, I can be found at:
Btag: Mizmac#1505
Discord: Mceuan#9150

Hello! We might be a good fit for you. Most of us are older as well and have been playing a very long time. We are 10/10 H Nathria and tend to run keys together on Tuesday nights.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-1010h-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est/764524

Hey, I think my guild might be a decent fit for you. We do run our raids do end a bit later than you indicated(we stop at 1130pm central). We started as an AOTC guild that enjoyed pushing keys. We raid two nights a week. We since started pushing mythic raids and are looking to add a healer. Here is a link to our post with contact info.