Delete please

delete please

1 Like

Hey there, i’m not exactly sure what spec (or class if not the Shaman) you are but I decided to reach out just incase - we’re mainly looking for ranged but we’ll accept any promising dps! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that’s been around for awhile, we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST - we’re not a top end guild but I’d say we’re a good group of people that like having a fun environment but can also be serious when needed. If this interests you at all and Alliance/times/days aren’t an issue please feel free to put in an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Kombine! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!