Delete Please!

Hey, hope you find what you’re looking for. If you wanna try with us.

is a US-Darkspear alliance raiding guild looking to fill up our roster by recruiting for shadowlands, Currently seeking ranged DPS but are willing to take tanks, healers and melee dps alike.
We currently raid 2 days a week. 9:30 EST to 12:30 EST Tuesday/Wednesday. So far we are 4/12M ny’alotha. These times and days are likely to change for Shadowlands raiding! We are going for AOTC and even Cutting Edge in Shadowlands.
We are also seeking “social members” to join our community of friends for Mythic dungeons, leveling, pvp, and everything else WoW has to offer. All are welcome to join!
If interested contact myself on discord Korm#0867 or Hopemaker117#6034 for more information.

New new new info & updates!

Bumperino.

Still looking, someone pls give us a home :pleading_face:

Hello guys,
Im currently working on rebuilding my guild and i think you might be interested in what i’m trying to achieve. Hit me up if you want to know more about it! I’m definitely interested in having you guys!

Gated on Thrall is rebuilding it’s roster for Shadowlands. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier and push the rankings as high as we can without stepping in the “hardcore” scene with having to maintain multiple alts and doing split runs.

We also want to develop and maintain a healthy high key/iO mythic+ environment within the guild. As such, we will be dedicating time to recruiting not only raiders but also Mythic+ pushers. Down the road, we might want to give PVP some attention and recruit high rating PVP players as well. Ultimately , we want to be able to offer our guild members an environment where players can log on and easily find other equally skilled players to group up and push content with.

Goals for Shadowlands:

• Clear Castle Nathria and get Cutting Edge

• High Mythic+ pushers recruitment

• Raid/Achievement Sales

• High rating PVP recruitment

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Optional 4th day TBD for Heroic/Mythic Alts

Guild Recruitment:

Raid Recruitment

Openly recruiting for the following roles

• DPS (Melee and Ranged)

• Healers

• Tanks

Mythic+ Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high keys.

PVP Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high rating.

Applicant Requirements:

• Previous Cutting Edge experience (highly preferred)

• Punctuality and reliability; show up on time, prepared, and consistently.

• Mechanical ability and situational awareness.

• Competitive logs (current tier / latest tier you’ve done)

• Motivation to optimize both your character and gameplay.

What We Offer:

• A positive raid environment that’s laid back while still maintaining a progressive mindset.

• We are drama free and personable.

• An active group of players who interact with each other and have hobbies outside of WoW.

• A group of people who all aspire to push their play, achieve CE, and join a group of friends who are passionate about the game.

Contact Us:

Milky#7640 (Discord) / Milky#1852 (Battle net)

We suggest you also fill out our application, which will ping us directly in our Discord channel :

Apply Form Here

Need post deleted please! Irrelevant now.