Delete please

Please delete this thread…

Edit: Response to the first iteration of the original post.
“We understand that Kumpania may not be the best “fit” for everyone, and that people’s playing expectations may change over time.” - your expectations did not change over time so you left because you were no longer a good fit.

These days we have many of our players enjoying mythic+, social events, fun run raid nights, and progression raiding. You having been a part of little of that recently it is no surprise that you missed how Kumpania has acquired new Traditions and phased out some older ones that the members did not care for. Kumpania is still providing a no pressure environment for those who want it as well as a more structured environment for those who want to delve into harder content. Denying the raiders their environment is really no better than the raiders denying the casuals their environment. In the spirit of Kumpania’s Mission Statement, we try our best to offer both.

FYI: there was no girl, nor a dance.
A worn out wheel may still be a wheel that gets you places, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t replace it with tank treads to have even more fun.

Although I don’t have a worgen in the race, I do dislike seeing server guilds have tension.

But, just some take aways if I were a person interested in the guild:

• the message is kind of bitter with reference to the ex-guild, its something I would personally save for the interview process with dropping previous experience, or totally reword it
  • better explain what you want to accomplish with the new guild, saying ’ do whatever ’ is fine but how do you intend to reach said goals and what separates you from other guilds
  • drama free but the entire post is drama, so as a recruit I would more than likely avoid it
  • website needs an address??

Just my 2 cents and I mean no disrespect.
But, if you would like help with something, or would need a place to hang and ’ get away ’ feel free to drop me a line, btag: eternalinfer#1281
Cheers, all.

2 Likes

edit >> delete all text and put delete, same with the title
since the forum overhaul while back I haven’t had to delete any threads but you can edit to just remove text