Delete please

delete please

looking for the same Warlock & Fire mage player.

discord h3adless#6316 bnet h3adless#1250

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

1 Like

If 8:45pm PT is too early, sorry, that’s our time (people log on at 8:30pm PT, form group, pulling at 8:45pm) but it’s so close I thought I’d ask. If no good, sorry, best of luck finding a team!

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the Karma Horde guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and families seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid needless angst and drama. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of Karma Horde, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 11/12H 12/12N Ny’alotha.
We finished EP 4/8M after rebounding from release of WoW Classiclysm. We have higher aspirations for 8.3.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play in & out of raid and are seeking a long term home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://tinyurl.com/khraidapp
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856, Vilion#1387.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682, vilion#2820.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hey just wondering maybe raiding early could work for your friend? tue & thurs noon-3pm EST 3/12M Close to hivemind kill, if not we have a 12/12Heroic Late night team Tues & Sun 11:30pm-2:30am EST - My btag: Zhamie#11997

1 Like

Hello! How nice you are doing a post for your bud that’s pretty cool man. Anyway I run a Horde AOTC/M+ Guild in Tichondrius called Even Flow we are 9/12H and 12/12N we raid Friday/Saturday from 9pm-12am PST which I think puts your buddy right about where he wants to be. Anyway, if any of this interests you feel free to add me on bnet @ Vetec#1230

1 Like

[A] [US] 2/12M Wednesday’s and Thursday’s 9pm-12am PST!!

It looks like our times would workout great and we definitely have a spot on our main roster for a good Spriest. Let me know if you’re interested and we can chat in discord.

Add me at Pyp#1144 (btag)

1 Like