Delete Please

Delete please.

Hey Savagethorn, our guild has been looking for another healer for our Mythic team. We are a three day guild however the third day is entirely optional once we are a little later into the tier. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8:30pm-11pm PST (11:30pm-2am EST) and we are currently 1/10M 7/10H. We have a lot of dedicated M+ players too, plenty of KSM achieved for the past few seasons.

You can reach me on Discord here: lonesoldier09#0009

Also, here’s our forum post if you want to take a look at that too: LF ALL ROLES - 1/10M 7/10H 3-day Mythic guild - [A] [Lightbringer]

Hi Savage, we’re currently recruiting for our CE progression if that’s something you’re interested in… see below for more info/contact:

Hi Savagethorn!

MGB (8/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We’ll be starting at Heroic Tarragrue Wednesday at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong DPS players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior. We are also accepting healers and tanks who are willing to flex DPS when needed.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

[Alliance-Sargeras-US]
Hey we have a healing spot available!
Banefûl is a newly formed guild with some Mythic experienced raiders looking for solid players to fill out our roster. We are pretty laid back while getting work done.
We have Heroic on farm except Sylvanas and are 2/10 Mythic.

Our raid times are:
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm (Server Time)

For more information you can message me at:

Battle.net
EpicZero#1831

Discord:
EpicZero#0135

Hello Savagethorn! I think we may have an excellent opportunity together here at Nox Oriens. Our info is below - ping me anytime on Discord and we can chat!

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hello, I am recruiting for [H][Mal’Ganis]. We are currently 9/10 H, and 2/10 M SoD. We are looking for a good healer for our roster.

Our raid times are Sunday and Monday from 9 pm to 12 am est.

We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in time to improve and also show up to raid consistently. We also want a raider that is active in the guild and fits in well.

Aside from raiding our guild also does fun events and m+ pushing throughout the week. We also hang out in discord often.

You can contact me for more information at:

Discord: kw#1438
Bnet: Blank#1192