Delete please

I found my forever guild thanks wow community

Hey Jormac. If you’re still looking, Computus Demum sounds like a good fit for you. Check us out at computusdemum.net . We can get you in for a trial as early as tomorrow night if you’re interested. Hope to hear from you!

Hey Jormac!

Sounds like you would fit in well in our guild Mythic Scrubs! Here is our info [H]<Mythic Scrubs> 6/10H SoD Recruiting more for 9.1!. I’ll reach out to you on Discord: Bul#3797

Look forward to talking with you!

Heyo! Am pasting our post below, but it sounds like you may be a good fit for our guild :D. We are a chill group of people - ages ranging from 20s-50s so we understand family commitments. Added you on disc (I’m Rabbi#8509).

Hello! Linking a post to our guild down below.

still looking

Bump Bump Bump Still Looking

Heya Jormac, what class/spec is it that you play? I’m not currently working, but I’m a solo parent and I totally get the not being able to play the game all the time (that and I sometimes enjoy other games or just chilling with a movie or show and my kids).
Kentucky Fried Moonkin is currently looking to build up our raid roster and raid 11p-1a server.

Battlenet: DreadKitteh#1186
Discord: FluffPocket#2739

Don’t trust this elitist little jerk. If you’re a pretty girl, he’ll come on hard and thirsty af while knocking anyone he feels to be lower than himself in any way. This guy can’t even get good numbers up on the meters in dungeons or raid and will cause issues in any guild that is social or close-knit. Big guilds only please take this little flea off the market.