Delete No longer useful

Delete. Found Guild.

Guild: Casually Heroic

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Bnet:
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs: We need a few more Range Dps (Mages, Boomkin, Shadow Priest), and Healers. Anyone that wants to game with some pretty chill people. We will work around your desired class.

Casuals also welcome, so if you’re looking for a place to call home waiting on Shadowlands, of you want a place that has people online so you can talk, send us a message and well be happy to invite you.

About us: has evolved over the years. We went from a mythic pushing group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break in BFA and now we are back with a new name and new approach.

The name pretty much sums up our approach. AOTC and mythic keys will be our main goals, we will NOT be pushing mythics. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We don’t have the time required for successful mythic progression. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear Heroic content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. If you just need a stepping stone on your way to the big leagues, we can help with that. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.

Hi Elet, We are a fresh guild with a mindset of raiding into Shadowlands. Currently running M+ and getting a group up for Heroic NYA just to gear up alts and what not

add Platapus#1363 for more info

Hey Elet!
Check out our guild info below. A small recap for you, we’re a small group of friends that are building a guild together and looking for new awesome people to join us. We’re not raiding right now, mainly just doing mythics. But we’ll be raiding in SL. Send me a message if you’re interested!

Who we are:

We are a small group of adult friends building a home together running mythic+, visions, pvp, transmog runs and getting ready to raid in Shadowlands. We met on Wow back in Vanilla and are now very good friends who take cracks at each other. We’re looking for like minded people who can take a joke and enjoy taking a break from real life to play the game and accomplish goals with each other.

We aren’t raiding right now, we’re focusing on building a core of good players and people to kick off Shadowlands. We run mythics just about every night, ranging from 0s to help gear alts, up to 15s as of right now with our mains.

Shadowlands Goal:

We’ll be a casual raiding guild that does want to get stuff done. We won’t be the first but it’ll get done in a timely fashion and we’ll have fun doing it. It’s not set in stone right now but we’ll most likely raid 2 nights a week, 3 hours a night. Raiding nights won’t be Friday or Saturday for those of us who enjoy going out into the real world sometimes. But let’s be honest, most of us will probably be on anyhow. We’ll start off on normal and head to heroic.

We’ll have goals and plan to achieve AOTC, but we won’t throw rocks if we don’t get there. Well, Dev might. Watch out for him.

And of course… FYI we touch each other. (Fur likes all the touches)

Guild: I Touch My Guildmates

Server: Area 52

Faction: Horde

Raid days/times: TBD (Tentatively 2 nights a week/ 3 hours a night)

Atmosphere: 18+, lots of jokes and bad puns. Sense of humor is required. A foul mouth is a plus. Don’t be a douche.

Discord: We’re on discord (wishing it was Vent) most of the time. Will be required for raids and highly encouraged for off-nights. It helps us get to know each other!

If you feel like you’d be a good fit in our little group or have any questions, add us and we’ll talk!

Hey there! Our guild Participation Trophy is currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We Raid Tuesday/Thursday at 10pm - 1am EST. We are 12/12H, and enjoy M+ and PvP. If you’re interested you can add me on Discord or Btag.

My Discord - OrangeChrome#1076
My BattleTag - OrangeChrome#1396