Delete Me Please

Please delete this post.

2 Likes

Great guild, relaxed friendly atmosphere, monthly guild events and regular stress free raiding. Come join us.

Hey lads and ladies, come and join us if you want a relaxed but mature environment in a guild that’s quietly going places without big stress or drama.

come join us for tea and biscuits (and other stuff).

longest standing guild on the server, great people

Got 3/8 last week in BWL, let’s see how tonight goes!

Hi all my wife and I have recently just started playing wow again on remulos and looking for a home. Due to our work raiding will be pretty difficult for us. However we are happy to be team players running 5 mans helping people get geared up for raids or helping grind rep. We are a Feral druid tank and Lock DPS. Wanting to know if Kings Guard could be our home.

Hi Dhrazar,

Absolutely, we have quite a few people who are leveling or who cannot commit to raiding which is totally fine. The best way to go about this is join our Discord server (details in original post) and introduce yourselves in the applications channel so we all can get to know you.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Olenyd

Thank you for the reply as soon as I can I will jump on Discord and introduce myself and my wife to the guild. Thanks again for the reply

1 Like

updated

Any mages out there wanting to show us how much they can pewpew?

We’re looking for a mage for our core raiding team!

Bump :crown:

1 Like

Looking for any warriors that can out dps rogues… hahaha, I jest. Looking for another bloody binding of the windseeker! Come help us find it!

1 Like

Come help Psorrf make the guilds 3rd Thunderfury! :wink: