Delete for me

Delete please for me

Added you on bnet, RealPicsOnly#4722 is my discord

Hey Diertz, I’d like to chat with you about possibly raiding with us :slight_smile: We are looking for more ranged dps for our roster (now and shadowlands). One of my ranged players had to leave due to real life issues so this would possibly be a core spot on Nzoth prog. We are also recruiting for our shadowland’s raiding roster.

Reprieve {11/12M} is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Thrall [Horde]. Our current schedule is 2 nights a week , Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST).

If you are interested and If this time slot works for you, please let me know

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Howdy Diertz. We’d be interested in speaking with you. Our spam is below. Thanks!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 11/12M and getting into secret phase but not exiting out of successfully yet. We WILL get CE and are adding ONE raid day right now to finish. We’re pretty close…

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, excellent attendance. Up to date cloak, good corruptions. 478+ ilvl.

Needs: 1 Tank (Prefer non-monk) and ALL DPS. Prefer ranged but will seriously consider melee.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

We would be starting at 830 EST if that works for you and are interested hit us up -