Hey folks,

Currently 8/8 Heroic EP AoTC - 4/8 M

Will pay for Xfers with gold upon arrival for high needed classes

Tank: Brewmaster or Warrior
Melee DPS: Rogue, Demon Hunter
Range DPS: Mage, Shadow Priest
Healers: Holy Pali and Disc Priest
Off-spec dps/heals are always a plus!

*This does not mean because your class in not listed that we won’t open a spot for you. We are always interested in talking with exceptional players of all classes.

We are Defiance on Thrall. Defiance is a semi-hardcore guild. We raid two and a half hours two days a week, Tue/Thur (alt Friday and Opt Monday) 930 P.M-1200 A.M est(Tues is farm). We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., and just having a good time, for real, you won’t find a more laid back down to earth guild that pushes end game content. We are an adult guild, mostly age 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. Yes we want you to min/max and push yourself, but we are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes.

Bnet: AaronC#11555
Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

Come join us we have fun while doing mythic bosses and always do keys outside of raid. I would love to heal you in keys and in raid :slight_smile: will be fun lets get this party started <3

Recruiting exceptional DPS atm. Mage, Rogue, Shaman, Ret Pali, Flex Feral druid/Resto and more… Just holler

Would love some good range dps and if you can flex with a heal os would be fun (: we run keys daily i’m around every day and i love it in this guild so come join and raid with us :stuck_out_tongue: Needs we really could use right now would be Ret,Fire mage and a rogue

still looking <3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Still looking we all most have ashvane down and on to the next come join the fun (:

Any Big D Rogues and Mages running around?

Big D Rogues??? Yeah, let’s get a Big D Rogue in here!!

Just wanted to let ppl know we are looking for a healer. H Pali or Disc Priest