Defense Protocol Beta - First Completion Bag With Emblems

ptr phase is over, once it goes live it enters beta phase for another round of testing

2 Likes

Great, so we can’t run it again on the same toon and we just have to eat the three badges? So glad I ran on my main first and missed out <.<

Can the players that completed the daily but did not receive a bag expect the missing item to appear in their mail? Curious how this is being reconciled.

1 Like

Hey Drain, there is no Alpha difficulty for the Dungeon added this phase - only Heroic and Beta.

It wont sadly

1 Like

Same thing happened with H+ - initial people didn’t get bag (or only 1 person of the 5 got the bag), early birds get hosed.

1 Like

Yup. Same scenario

achievements like faceroller, ive had it worse arent counting on H++

what you doing for the people who didnt get their bag though

1 Like

Yikes. Hopefully there’s some accountability here unlike last time then :slight_smile:

No Drain, I mean like it doesn’t exist at all.

Not just from the list, there isn’t an Alpha difficulty for it (period). The new dungeon only has Normal, Heroic, H++ there is no H+ difficulty even created for it, so that’s why there is no option to queue for it.

That’s because the regular Heroic difficulty for it is already 219 item level. So there’s no reason for a H+ to exist, since H+ contains 200-213 ilvl items and this is already higher than that without the +

any plans to award the missing emblems to people who ran prior to the fix? running a 2nd H++ after the fix didn’t award them either

Just finished AN Beta dungeon and I did receive the bag and 3 emblems

For those who haven’t figured it out. If you skip bosses you don’t get the bag.

We didn’t skip any bosses and didn’t get bag due to the bug

So what happens to those that ran from server up time till about 4pm EST when this fix was implemented.

I am sure you could probably find logs of the dungeon and who did it between server up time and the fix to give us the 3 emblems.

Ran it on the main only got 2, since bag wasn’t dropping off last boss.
Ran it on two alts got 3+2… RIP.

This says fixed but its not. Ive lost out on tokens to two of my characters now. One ran in the morning, one ran and completed 5 min ago.

Oh no you are behind 3 badges guys. Who cares. In 2 weeks badges will be worthless

Who cares if someone in a marathon started 1 meter ahead, they’ll all eventually finish anyway.

Did you loot the chest after killing the last boss?