Defense Protocol Beta - First Completion Bag With Emblems

Are sidereals bugged atm? Or just a bag with 3 extra Triumph badges?

I got mine.

Make sure you loot the boss.

1 Like

I definitely looted the boss because I got the item for the heroic daily completion, but I also did not receive my 3 Triumph bag

1 Like

Just completed my H++ on my druid and didn’t get a satchel. Will they give the satchel retroactively?

The new dungeon is also missing from the alpha sign up tab. It’s everywhere else, but not on this one? It looks like Blizzard finally did the copy/paste job they should have done LAST PHASE… now forgetting to add the new dungeon it.

Hey Zirenee that’s exactly what I just posted.

We’ve just deployed a hotfix for this issue.

Please note that the fix will not apply to any instance that was already started.

1 Like

The same thing happened last phase and there’s still no resolution to give dedicated players trying to be ahead of the curve their well deserved emblems? I also thought that the PTR phase was over when the patch goes live.

1 Like

ptr phase is over, once it goes live it enters beta phase for another round of testing

2 Likes

Great, so we can’t run it again on the same toon and we just have to eat the three badges? So glad I ran on my main first and missed out <.<

Can the players that completed the daily but did not receive a bag expect the missing item to appear in their mail? Curious how this is being reconciled.

1 Like

Hey Drain, there is no Alpha difficulty for the Dungeon added this phase - only Heroic and Beta.

It wont sadly

1 Like

Same thing happened with H+ - initial people didn’t get bag (or only 1 person of the 5 got the bag), early birds get hosed.

1 Like

Yup. Same scenario

achievements like faceroller, ive had it worse arent counting on H++

what you doing for the people who didnt get their bag though

1 Like

Yikes. Hopefully there’s some accountability here unlike last time then :slight_smile:

No Drain, I mean like it doesn’t exist at all.

Not just from the list, there isn’t an Alpha difficulty for it (period). The new dungeon only has Normal, Heroic, H++ there is no H+ difficulty even created for it, so that’s why there is no option to queue for it.

That’s because the regular Heroic difficulty for it is already 219 item level. So there’s no reason for a H+ to exist, since H+ contains 200-213 ilvl items and this is already higher than that without the +

any plans to award the missing emblems to people who ran prior to the fix? running a 2nd H++ after the fix didn’t award them either

Just finished AN Beta dungeon and I did receive the bag and 3 emblems