Defenestrate WTS Mythic Jaina Mount

Defenestrate is a 8/8M EP(US#65) guild offering sales.

:Mythic Packages:

Jaina with mount 3Mil

:Loot:

Loot is set to Personal (forced) because of BFA mechanics. We will try to trade as much loot that is not an upgrade for our raiders to the buyer for a buyer’s main spec. We will not bring more than one buyer of the same armor type. For all other shared items, they will be distributed as evenly as possible to all buyers.

:Times:

Mythic BDZ will start on Tuesdays at 7PM PST.

:Payment:

20% nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your spot.
100% of the payment is due by 6:30 PM PST before the raid.
We only accept in game gold and only accept gold. We can accept off-server gold so long as the full payment is on a single server.
Gold can be transferred to our server via character/guild transfer or WoW Tokens.

:Logistics:

Please be on time and at your keyboard for the full run to prevent delays.
You have to play your own character but are not required to do boss mechanics. You may be asked to tag the boss and die if mechanics could kill the raid and you are unfamiliar with them.

:Terms and Conditions:
By scheduling a carry run you agree to follow Blizzards Terms of Use and EULA. If at anytime we suspect you are engaging in activities not supported by the EULA or ToU (including but not limited to account sharing or real world trading) associated with the carry service the run is voided in its entirety and a full refund will be provided. The person scheduling the run, receiving the run, and paying for the run must all be on the same account. Any party other than yourself to the carry service is strictly non-negotiable and will void any carry service immediately.

:Contacts:
Puka#1245 - Officer/Sales Coordinator

I’m interested in the Jaina mount, added you on bnet.

Have a opening for tonight for jaina mount

Interested. Added. Message me on btag. Lovelykeun#3369

Still doing jaina mount sales pst for more info Puka#1245

I added you message me on btag

Still selling if interested add me puka#1245