Deepwind Gorge 8.3

I had only 49 wins left to get the Gorgeous title. With the new 8.3 version, will I still be able to get the title if I ONLY complete the veteran achievement at 100 wins?

Thank you

1 Like

I haven’t checked personally but I believe you should be able to. I’ll log in in a few minutes and find out what the changes are.

Edit: yea you should be fine, although the new achievements might be a bit of a grind.

Market Dominance, complete 100 victories in Deepwind Gorge while controlling the Market base.

Well Gorged, eat cooked food or feasts to become Well Fed before the Deepwind Gorge battle begins in 50 matches.

Cruisin’’ for a Brewsin’, drink the Stormstout Brew found in Deepwind Gorge and get 150 honorable kills while under its affects.

Master of Deepwind Gorge still rewards the gorgeous title, though. DWG is the brawl, I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

I had 68/100 wins and still do.

Lost the completed achieves that are no longer in the meta though. So went from like 5/8 completed to 2/6.

I meant that since the veteran achivement is still active and it is all i need to get the Gorgeous title (the previous meta achievement) if I complete the 100 wins, would that count to the previous meta achievement and award me with the title?

Master of Deepwind Gorge is under the legacy battleground tab now, it might just work out since you’d be completing the same Veteran of Deepwind Gorge achievement.

I’d give it a 50/50 chance of working out, you might have to be the first person in the world to find out for sure.

I’m sorry for misunderstanding your initial question, I completely forgot about the legacy tab.

Edit: new deepwind gorge map is beautiful, it’s kind of weird though that there are two near points.

Also the node possession is hard to read on the map because they’re so small and in the corners.

Were anyone elses’ possession indicators on the top of the UI were broke. I’d love to know if they were pulling information from another BG or something weird.

This new win 100 times while holding the center node is terrible, why have a 100 win achievement at all then? Also I lost the meta achievement with the revamp? Never had them take achievements away before you already had, feels bad.

3 Likes

As Ephie mentioned there’s still a legacy for the old meta which I had also completed years ago. I was fuming before I found this thread thinking my meta was gone.

Anywho, here’s your achievement still: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/happysmiles/achievements/legacy/battlegrounds

Thanks for that. Still pretty bitter about needing to win probably around 140 more times to get this new meta achievement and to add insult to injury my last 2 wins with market fully controlled didn’t count toward the achievement.

1 Like

Did you submit a bug report?

Yup I did that as well. I heard of two other people having that bug today as well. Sucks it is during the brawl that I can’t do it.

Wow. That’s so horrible, I hope that Blizzard gives you the wins toward the achievement.

Farming BG achievements is my favorite thing to do, having that happen to me would be so demoralizing. I’m so sorry it happened to you, especially during the brawl.