Declining real life friends due to low R.IO?

Likely trolling. However, if you aren’t, then you aren’t an actual friend. You do realize this is a video game right? You would decline your friends because of lame io score? Score means squat. Would you deny a top dps who got world first Mythic Queen Azshara and had a 0 io score?

Man, a friend who worries so much about maybe not finishing a M+ in the time because their rl friends don’t have the experience is sad.

But yeah, you are trolling or you wouldn’t have had to come here to ask.

So you think people who are fresh to the game should be carried through 17s?
What about the other 3 people in there? Are you just going to brick the key and hope they don’t care or have time to effectively 4 man it?

So a video game means that much more to you than an actual friend? Simply WOW. So sad. You do realize WoW and raider io scores don’t look good on a resume right? How about then you and your friend(s) start a group then so others who join will know?

You sound like a friend I’d rather not have.

But you are human, i don’t like humans.

If they have no experience, than help them get experience. Not in higher keys of course, but work up to it. If they are demanding to go straight into higher keys, i wouldn’t take them personally.

That said, since you’re the one posting I’m assuming this is bait.

My question is, why do these people even talk to you? You seem like a really crappy friend.

1 Like

I didn’t say that. What I’m saying is that his key is probably around the 17 mark. It would be disrespectful to the rest of the group to waste their time.
No where in the thread has he said he would help them. All he asked was should he take them to his key. The answer to which is god No!

Because he won’t take people to a 17? You’re having a laugh.

The irony!

1 Like

Ummm I don’t see anywhere in the OP it saying a +17. Let alone, I seriously doubt a friend who is new or just came back would even want to try that. Sounds like you are the OP on another toon or are the same type of friend as them since you seem to need to defend them.

1 Like

I looked at his completed runs and they are ll around that level so made an educated guess.
In the original post he refers to his dungeon runs. To me this implies his runs or the level he would usually do (being 16-17).

It is certainly what is implied ay the start of the thread. I agree though that is silly of them to ask for something like that.

Ah the classic you agree with someone I disagree with so you must be an alt. As old as the ability to choose a charactor.
So you really are out of good points then?

Ahhh too funny how hard you are defending this person. You seriously did all that research? Hmmm fishy. I’m done arguing with you. Have fun excluding your friends since I guess to you a video game is more important.

1 Like

I’m dumb. What is R. IO?

If you count clicking on his profile and scrolling down as research then yea I did all of that. It took about 5 seconds.
Yes I am defending someone who imo has done nothing wrong here are is being insulted from all sides.

I have actually spent the last 3 weeks or so helping a friend gear a mage. these keys were done on my horde characters whose names I can give you if you want to do all that research avelpally avelmonk and notavelwarrior (I really mixed up my naming on the last one). If you look at his recent runs you will notice an avel in almost all of them. I also gave him 250k so he could afford tokens to faction change when he wants to.
Turns out that just because I do high keys I’m not the s hole you thought I was.

Edit. You seem to have disappeared after I didn’t fit your narrative. Sorry about that.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about that. Just that I think I hate you as a person.

Don’t worry bro, they won’t be friends with you much longer, then the pressure will be gone.

Rio aka raider. io is a site that uses armoury data to track m+ keys you have done and gives a number as a score. The bigger the number the higher keys people have done. It gives an indication of experience so that when you are forming groups you can be informed.
There is also an in game addon that makes in really handy.

2 Likes

Lol ok… Um… Why?

Well, you can always run a mythic 0 world tour with them and explain mechanics over comms. Make sure they have DBM, what to interrupt, positioning, etc. This way they can get in some practice and gear

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that for me Aveldruid! I play this game differently then a lot of players do. I would love to run Heroic Raids and Mythics, but I lack experience and confidence to do that. This OP is part of the problem and I don’t have enough gold to pay some of these guilds that offer M+ or Heroic Raid runs, so I just engage in mini games. I have been on raid teams in the past, but I have been very laxed in doing that. I don’t even que for LFR. I’m referring to my max level toons if you are curious.