Declining real life friends due to low R.IO?

Damn bro you don’t even have a single dungeon to your name, sit down.

4 Likes

I do like how GD is a gold mine for entertainment though

Well, okay. If you announce in your guild chat that you want to get a group going for your +16 key, and your RL friends with a 400ilvl and no m+ experience ask to come… no you arent a jerk for not doing that key with them.

But if you aren’t intetested in ever playing with them in dungeon levels that are appropriate to their gear and experience because you don’t get anything from it, then I’m not sure what the point of playing with said friends is.

I would say they deserve a much better friend. Good grief I hope this is a joke.

6 Likes

Maybe they think that way because they’re your friends. Just a thought.

If they are your friends of course I would help them.

LOL

Sorry I had to laugh looking at your characters ilvl.

1 Like

Agreed,no harm in helping your friends catch up,dude Raider IO is utter cancer anyways. I came back from hiatus and my mates helped me catch up somewhat with no alterior moments as most friends often do. [at OP for context]

Really?
I think you need to re examine what friend means and think about the priorities in the real world.

Why can’t you carry them through their low keys?

I would not even talk to those scrubs tbh

There is something good about not helping your friends sometimes

I use to date a guy who is new to wow
I carried him all the way to ilvl 430

but he didn’t learn, like anything, his class nor the dungeons

your friends should be at least self sufficient

2 Likes

So… you wont help your friends because they’re not as good as you in the game? Thats not being weird. Thats being a genuine douche. It’s a video game dude.

3 Likes

My fiance asked me to marry her, but after checking her io score I realized that she did not put in the necessary legwork to bring it up to snuff.

So I left her at the altar and then left the altar at the nearest dump.

8 Likes

your key your rule. I would think it’s a dick move. But hey you do you

If you can get your weekly chest done with someone else’s key. then it shouldn’t matter if you burn your own key. or work the other way, and help them scale up their own key.

but if you are planning on carrying or burning the key, you should put it in the list that you are not planning on doing the run in time. :thinking:

And this peeps, is why you NEVER asked general chat for advice. They always blow stuff out of proportion. A BASIC SIMPLE question gets lost in the rabble… :angry:

never had friends, never had problems. Easy.

1 Like

I would decline them, because a bad run might put you in a bad mood and could potentially harm your friendships.

Remember writing that? Now how do you think it feels for your “friends” to get that treatment from you? Or are you just too above caring?

13 Likes