Declining real life friends due to low R.IO?

ya i know, I quit retail months back. The point I was trying to make is just be helpful to others.

1 Like

If they add that:

If you set your progress to private it means you have no progress.

I have to say, this post shocks me.

Someone would end a real life relationship over raiderio score/carries?

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Blizzard do you see the horrible damage this add on does to real people?

If his ā€˜girlfriendā€™ is leeching mythic+ score from him, he has every right to break up with her.

1 Like

If it is set to private then auto decline me. I am fine with that-it is your group.

Honestly, the only reason people can be against the ability to set the armory to private is because they want to progress shame, gear shame, bully and humiliate others.

Blizzard: Allowing armory to private is a must!

Someone who would end a real life relationship over something like ā€œmythic plus leechingā€ has their priorities in life all wrong.

This is a game. Mythic plus ā€œprogressā€ is absolutely without any meaning and is trivial.

Blockquote If it is set to private then auto decline me. I am fine with that-it is your group.

I donā€™t use the group finder, there is no need.

Not all people use R IO in that way you try so hard to believe.

1 Like

I refuse to use this site, and just use the groupfinder. Everyone deserves a chance at seeing the content and it is better to have someone show their abilities then to not even get a chance because of some stupid score.

Someone can end a relationship for any reason they desire. Thatā€™s their prerogative and you should respect their decision on the matter. Can you judge their decision as a colossally stupid one and call them a royal prick for doing it? Yup.

At the end of the day though, if someone broke up with me over my R.IO scoreā€¦ Iā€™d thank them. Why in the world would you want to be in a relationship with someone that superficial?

1 Like

Yes, that is why mythic+ has multiple levels of scaling difficulty. For all playstyles. Casual/Hardcore/Playing with friends etc. There is a key level for everything.

1 Like

Iā€™d be fine with that, if I could re-try my keys. But since keys only allow you one shot before downgrading? Noā€¦ If my goal is to push the key, Iā€™d rather increase my chances of that occurring.

As for seeing the content. You saw the content in Normal mode, Heroic mode, and Base Mythic mode before handā€¦ Youā€™ve seen it 3 times alreadyā€¦

its not about the video game. its about the behavior that she thinks is acceptable. If anyone were ever to say ā€œits me or the video gameā€ then we are done. Not because I care more about the game but because I would not choose to spend my time with someone who would give that sort of ultimatum.

Its not about the game its about the persons approach.

1 Like

So usually people decline based on io / gear because they donā€™t want to waste time. Failing a key and re-doing it being a waste of time. Therefore, You declining your friends is basically saying playing with them is a waste of time. I.e. the enjoyment you get from playing with them is not enough to outweigh the time investment in the dead key. Is that true?

Agreed. It could be about anything. If someone forces me to choose (assuming itā€™s not something illicit/dangerous) and they are not going to like the choice I make.

1 Like

Which sounds like exactly what needs to happen in that scenario. Set up what your boundaries are and discuss with your partner what boundaries youā€™re unwilling to yield on, and vice versa. If it isnā€™t the right match, then walk away knowing it wasnā€™t meant to be. There are more fish in the sea.

Yooooo bro, we cant go out for tacos tonight your raider i.o is too low. Loser

3 Likes

Huntyā€¦Iā€™ve been back for 3 weeks from a 6 year break and already on the same level of Mythics as you.
Donā€™t go there.

1 Like

Brah, thereā€™s no point getting past m+10, so you can go be tryhard as much as you want.

and beside, I never called myself elite so you can shove it.

This is weird to me. Literally the only way youā€™d see me doing the hard content is if I had RL friends to do it with, which I donā€™t, so I donā€™t. Iā€™d rather fail hard with friends than win big with strangers, I guess.

1 Like

Classic response.
Sadly, as expected.

1 Like