Decent player looking for home!

Decent player here, playing a long time and looking for a home! I can play pretty much anything asked (except healing priest :smiley: ) and am just looking for a guild that does casual M+ content, AOTC raiding and just in general vibing. I have in this tier 3/8M expierience so I know what I’m doing if that matters! Currently I have a 409 Ele sham and Blood DK.

Corpulence,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 7/8H VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members in DF. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

I sent you a message!

Hey join us, we’re building an aotc/Mythic team, great if you’re into keys because we have quite a lot of pushers.
here’s my discord if you wanna talk more : TAL#3021
and our recruitment post :

Allo o/

Dusk Eternal is an AotC guild building up to our mythic roster. We just need a few more DPS to round out our core team.

Check us out on logs and IO, if you like what you see, or would rather chat it out, add me on Discord : Bluu#7164

Best of luck regardless!

Hey Corpulence,

Lets chat!
Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Corpulence,

How do you feel about going alliance? We are 2/8M 8/8H and we are looking for more members. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. If you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Raise Hale Praise Dale, is a newly formed guild on Area-52 Horde, composed of IRL friends with AOTC experience this season. We plan to always be AOTC and push to have fun and progress through all the content WoW has to offer! We are currently 6/8 H! So come join us!

Looking to recruit for our raid team across the board so all classes are welcome! We have some solid players who are willing to teach, Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8PM - 11PM EST. With Normal raiding throughout the week for vaults and just overall alt runs!

We also do M+ through the week and love to joke around and have fun. So if you’re looking for some good end game content with some level headed people to have fun with, this is the best place for you!

Feel free to reach out via
B-tag or Discord.

Discord Cowboy#3162, Korey#1583, MadKing#7134
B-tag Hayden#12826, MadKing#11795

Greetings Corpulance - I’m a Priest that can heal you! :slight_smile: We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun on Stormrage, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season 1. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hey There!

H-Mal’Ganis- 1/8M 8/8H LF Core Raiders for Mythic Tues-Weds

Imperfect is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, and is now looking for players to fill out our core roster for Mythic Prog! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest.

Recruitment needs:

Holy Pally

Rogue

Ret Pal

Boomy

Ele Sham

Enhance Sham

Lock

Mage

S Priest

Hey there!

We are 6/8 heroic. We raid once per week (Tuesdays 8-11 est). We run m+ and just hang out in discord most other nights of the week. We have a few at 2400+ IO and a decent amount of us have 2000+ KSM. We are on Sargeras. We have a lot of fun together if the vibe is right!

If you would like to discuss more my discord is Ginger #4097

Would like to talk with you. Cadberry#1969 on discord. Dad Bod 8/8H Wed, Sun 10-12:30 raid times. Looking forward to talking

I love how heartwarming this thread is. Carry on being kind <3

Hey Corpulence! did you already find a home? If not my guild raids fri/sat at 8-11 EST. Feel free to add me on disc so we can talk! Cowboy#3162

Would love to chat over discord about open position on our raid team. Add me Forreal#1407

Hello Corpulence!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, if your able to move a little bit with the times. so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

Hey there Corpulence!

If you haven’t found a home yet, check us out. We are just looking for a few more people to help complete our roster to ensure we have enough for Mythic prog raiding without having to pug anyone in. Currently we are 2/8M 7/8H 8/8N. We could always use more for M+ as well. Also, we don’t have an ele shaman on the team atm so you bring extra value there :).

I’ll take both chars :slight_smile:

Hey! This would be perfect for us, newly formed guild looking to fill out our core. We need range and tanks so all your characters can come and you can play what you need/want!

We raid on thrall Tuesday 7:30-10:30 let me know if that’s a good fit for you!

Discord: Kerpshocker#6828

Would love to have you aboard and more than welcome to play what you want in our guild and encourage alt play. We raid twice a week and plenty of people doing keys from baby keys up to 20s. All content played in a chill and relaxing adult oriented environment. Check us below…