Decent mage lf classic home

looking for good friends and guild to call home during classic, i’m a decent player looking to experience classic WoW its something i have always wanted. When WoW first came out i didn’t have a lot of time to play, now times have changed and i’m ready to give it my all. i do play mage in any mmo i play or equivalent to that.

1 Like

Hey! Saw your post and I feel like you would fit in our guild!

1 Like

Discord: BnH247#9580 - we definitely need our mages, add me on discord we can talk about the finer details, we already have members that would mesh with what you want pretty well, just gotta discuss the details.

1 Like

If you don’t mind going Alliance Laissez Faire Raiders Will be rolling on Pagle PvE Server. we have a decent size core group and would love to add more to it! raid times will be 6:30-9:30PM CST.
discord: rJcKAER

1 Like

Hey man if you’re wanting to play alliance on a west coast pvp server check us out!
And add me on discord whiskeyfist187#6605

1 Like

Hey there! Cakewalk may be the right fit for you if you want to roll alliance. We are rolling on Fairbanks, West Coast PvP. Hit me up on Discord to talk about raid times and all that jazz. - Klypse#1492

1 Like

What’s going on? Our guild is a former Top 50 US Guild iin Vanilla-BC, and we are getting a good amount of our team back together for Classic. We could use another good mage to add to our roster. If you are looking for a group of solid players and good people, give us a look.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

1 Like

Hey, Mastapachi. Here’s a link to my guild’s recruitment post: Link

Please take a look at it and let me know if you think we’d be a good fit for you (my contact info is located in our thread). Hope to hear back from you!

1 Like

Hey Mastapachi! Fifteen Years Later might be a good fit for you because we are always looking to make new friends! We are a group of college/grad students looking to do dungeons, PvP and raid, all while keeping a positive and fun atmosphere. Our schedule is Tuesday/Friday 9pm-12am EST. Let me know if you have any questions! Discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

1 Like

Hey man, if you’re still on the lookout for a guild I think we might be a good fit for you. [H] Fairbanks <Vanilla Fire> Loot Council, Casual/Semi-hardcore

1 Like

Hey, we have a guild for classic. We are very laid back but still plan on clearing all the content in the game. Message me on discord if you’re interested: Secret_Fish#9978

1 Like

WE NEED MAGES!!! LOL, and friends. Feel free to come chill with us in discord before launch.

1 Like
1 Like

Just like i gave it all members get a vote in everything that deals w/ this guild we’re forming We’re currently taking votes on everything Guild suggestions/Loot sytem/server etc view through this [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hey Masta! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a Horde PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to out guild post! <Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD
We hope to hear from you soon and are excited to see you in Vanilla!!

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

See you on the battlefield!

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

We are a casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]